Show Support

Crew Member6 reviews
Australia6 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Good side hustle

Mostly loading trucks, packing boxes, disassemble stages and over head truss (lasers, smoke machines etc.) Can be a bit hard on the spine. Always working with new people can be fun.

Pros

Pick your shifts

Great work

Management & staff are great to work for & with. Always going to different locations for different clients every shift. Great bunch of work mates & have made friends while working there too.

productive place to be always on you feet

I have Learnt ALOT which I didn't know I could do but there's just too many (Chiefs) that tell you what you can & cannot do and you don't know who to Answer to... Ive met a lot of new friends through show support however since been bullied by one of the "Staff" Crew who was a Manager at the time I had to leave because he had Threatened me which was a shame I had to leave when I was Enjoying working for show support.. I would go back to show support but I have never been Contacted back...

Good workers

Bunch of good people with good intentions but living in Wollongong I don't get shifts often, only get told of shifts a few hours before. ...........................

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Not enough time before asking us to work

energy zapping

hard work, relatively supportive crews, although some management on site can diminish your self worth with non constructive critisism. Very physically demanding, not for the faint hearted or anyone who likes 'normal' hours. hard job to have if u are part of a couple.

Great place to get a wide range of experience in Entertainment Production

This was a wonderful way to experience Sydney Australia. Each job involved travel to different venues for any range of tasks from stocking and organization, loading and unloading heavy equipment, all the way to calibrating and set-up of light and speaker systems. I gained experience with a wide range of equipment and found the whole experience enjoyable except hanging curtains. Curtains for shows are incredibly heavy and dusty. Evening hours were paid at an increases rate of $29 per hour and time and half on Sunday shifts.

Pros

flexible schedules, amazing pay

Cons

off season has little to no hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Show Support. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Show Support with