Show Support
View all Show Support reviews

Show Support

Show Support Employee Review

Good side hustle

Mostly loading trucks, packing boxes, disassemble stages and over head truss (lasers, smoke machines etc.) Can be a bit hard on the spine. Always working with new people can be fun.

Pros

Pick your shifts

Same role

Great work

Management & staff are great to work for & with. Always going to different locations for different clients every shift. Great bunch of work mates & have made friends while working there too.
Same role

productive place to be always on you feet

I have Learnt ALOT which I didn't know I could do but there's just too many (Chiefs) that tell you what you can & cannot do and you don't know who to Answer to... Ive met a lot of new friends through show support however since been bullied by one of the "Staff" Crew who was a Manager at the time I had to leave because he had Threatened me which was a shame I had to leave when I was Enjoying working for show support.. I would go back to show support but I have never been Contacted back...
Same location

Great variety of work. Staff remote to the job site, so good communications required

I'm still enjoying working at this labor hire type of company. Casual type of lifestyle job, physically demanding at times, but often outdoors at great venues

Pros

Great variety, exposure to Shows

Cons

Physically demanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Show Support. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Show Support with