Signarama

Signarama Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work at
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW2 February 2020
I worked at signarama for a school work experience and the management was very poor. I did not get the proper training I was supposed to be getting (which was business administration) and instead they made me do the extra work their employees were supposed to be responsible for. Such as throwing bins, cleaning tables etc.
Pay isn't great
Internal Sales (Former Employee) –  Castle Hill NSW12 November 2019
In order to make any commission the signs must be completed so you are relying on the other staff members to complete the signs. But not a bad company to work for.
Great company to work
Signage installer (Former Employee) –  Mansfield QLD2 October 2019
Really good company to work for. Good people good atmosphere. Signarama is a franchise company more then 100 branches in Australia one of the best in the signage industry
Productive and fun place to work.
Production Assistant / Installer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 August 2018
I have learned how to install signs and how to check check dimensions for quotes and design. Also Manage all installations for the company, manage and check dimensions for quotes, signage production, dispatch and deliver products around Sydney, also providing assistance in design.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
some jobs take long time and one mistake is enough to loose everything
Great Place to work
Administrative and Office Allrounder (Former Employee) –  Penrith NSW4 February 2018
I enjoyed every day working for Signarama Penrith.
Every day was a different day.
I learnt so many new skills.
The working environment was friendly and fun yet professional.
Great work environment that I grew and developed in
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth WA24 February 2017
Every day was different, I would answer calls, see customers, help design, arrange meetings, help production. go on site to see customers, do site surveys. I love problem solving and helping customer out with their signage needs, sometimes it is hard to explain to customer about a job but its also about listening to their needs.
Pros
fast past environment
Cons
wanted to do more design work
Didn't really like the work environment
Team Member (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 February 2017
Didn't leave much error and time to learn my job within the company. I believe that to work in this job you will need some experience within sign making.
Cons
Low work hours
Signarama Brunswick West
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Brunswick West VIC28 November 2016
A typical day consists of:
1. A production meeting in the morning discussing the tasks that need to be completed
2. PR calls and sales lead generation
3. Writing up marketing reports
4. Creating tax invoices and making transactions
5. Maintaining social media accounts

I learned how to interact professionally with clients, attend to administrative work and how to write up weekly marketing reports. The management and staff are cooperative and friendly, willing to teach newcomers how the business works. The hardest aspect of the job is the long hours and sales lead generation. The most enjoyable aspect aspect is definitively interacting with clients and discussing with them how to improve their business.
Pros
Free Breakfast and Coffee
Cons
excellent work atmosphere with good mamangement
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD8 November 2016
signarama is famous for its excellent productive system without any delay. staff at office have been always enthusiastic and fast to complete the task by the requited time.always delivered great work which was able to make our client stay 100 percent happy ans keep the customer relationship.
Its been always great to work with them.
Pros
flexible attitude towards the staff, which make staff feel great at work and deliver the excellent output
Cons
i cannot find any cons
Exellent place to learn and work in a team
Installer assistant and shop hand (Former Employee) –  Wollongong NSW17 August 2016
This job experience helped me to learn and reap the benefits of working in a team. It also showed me the importance of utilizeing skills that I already had as well as learning new skills. The Co-workers help me stay humble and enjoy the experience working with sigmarama. I felt at the hardest part of the job was caring heavy signs witch found awkward to carry. I enjoyed so associating with my fellow colleagues burning lunch and helping out customers that came into the shop.
Pros
Like working as part of a team
Cons
Extra early starts
Productive workplace
Client Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW26 April 2016
answering incoming calls, preparing rooms for meetings, assisting with mail and couriers and maintaining office stationary. Additionally, you will assist with drafting and formatting correspondence and other ad hock administration work as it arises.
I learnt a lot from my Manager and co workers.
Made redundant from Signarama Geelong, things didn't work out at Signarama Footscray
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Geelong/Footscray10 March 2014
Geelong store was good to work in.

Footscray store was terrible.