Skill Hire Pty Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Skill Hire Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
I did Try A Trade for work experience at school so these ratings don’t count but it was a fun experience. We did carpentry and brick laying and a little bit of paper work.
If you are looking for work and have skills they certainly have work available. And only accept work you can do. Great for work-life balance. And when you find work they can just be told and put sending you to work on hold Or accept jobs in and around your new job for extra money.
During my time working at Skill Hire, I was put in numerous different fields for short to long periods of time dependant on the job and job size, it was very rewarding as I got to adequately get a taste in almost every field in my trade.
i liked working in skill hire, its a very good place to work. having work at fun and motivating manager and co workers are very helpful and i enjoy going to work
A typical day involved residential housing. Installing windows and doors, face work and internals. ended up learning a all aspects of the bricklaying trade and some of several other trades.Managment was hard. Co workers were usually a lot of fun. The hardest part of the job is labouring and the beat part is home time.
Pros
christmas parties
Cons
pay
Gainful experience in several locations
I have learnt from my experiences

I enjoy mostly doing al a carte, buffet, carvery and deserts.

I don't like the mundain jobs
Enjoyed working with Aboriginal Remote Community Members on the introduction of RJCP.
Engaging with Aboriginal people in community activities such as community maintenance, camel yard fabrication and many more. The hardest part of my job was trying to engage with every single client that was receiving Centrelink payments as they were not use to having to participate in anything to receive their payments. They were use to Centrelink payments as sit down money.

The most enjoyable part of the day was having a laugh with the participants and learning more about aboriginal culture.
it was great working with them did have a few issues regarding pay but other than that it was good. i had a very good boss always understanding with my situations. the weather was terrible to work in.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
organisation skills terrible
always helpfull with finding work and getting training, great work experiance at all the new jobs and even work experiance on some sites, hands on work was really good keen for tho
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skill Hire Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.