Skydive Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Skydive Australia Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Skydive Australia provides challengiing and rewarding experiences for ground crew willing to help in the operation of a major Skydiving venture whilst encouraging growth in the fields of customer service, interpersonal growth between team members as well as IT use and communication.

Skydive Australia currently does not have many available part time or salary positions and ground workers are casual employees. However it is hoped that more opportunities for permanent work may be available in the company's future.

You will be working in a diverse and fluid environment supporting many of the most experienced skydivers from around the world. Work is primarily dependent on weather as well as customer numbers. Skydive Australia deals with tourists and travelers from all across the earth, so it's important to be outgoing and friendly to all clients even if language, culture and understandings differ.

You may be asked to fulfill different roles day to day, depending on the level of operational intensity, and it's encouraged for team members to familiarise themselves with various different job settings in order to maximise their chances of rostered work.
Skydive Australia was by far my favourite place to work. Getting to see customers experience there first skydive is genuinely amazing. I couldn’t recommend them more if you are thinking about partaking yourself.
All ways positive and productive even on a typical day at work.
Learned a lot of things about the adventure not only limited to skydive.

Our managers are fun loving and helpful always.

The culture is multi-culture, always welcomed.

only back-draw is job security.

every part is fun in the job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Skydive Australia?