Slater and Gordon Lawyers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Slater and Gordon Lawyers Employee Review

Friendly clean place to work.

11 October 2016
Office assistant, filling,photocopying, faxing, checking mail. Helping with delivery of paperwork, meeting interesting people. Making of tea and coffees.
Pros
Breaks
30 April 2019
Same location
Facilities Business Partner (Former Employee) - Melbourne City Centre VIC
I enjoyed working at Slater and Gordon and the variety included in my day to day roles. I learnt a lot at Slater and Gordon and progressed alot in the time I was there.
23 April 2020
Front of House Receptionist and Admin support (Former Employee) - Liverpool NSW
As professionals Slater and Gordon Lawyers is always confident of continue to deliver for our clients the best affordable legal service and help them through their own uncertainties. We have great tools to help each others at work and Assure Programs provide a broad range of services available for all employees. We also have a sequence of training sessions that offers to all staff to assist our well-being and managing our processes and activities. I have personally gained a lot of knowledge thru these sessions. We had our birthdays celebrated altogether in the boardroom regularly, watched the Melbourne Cup, never missed the Xmas festivities apart from the staff meetings. The hardest part of the job was seeing our vulnerable clients who were going thru the pain and hardship time. And the most enjoyable part was the witnessing their happy faces after wining the case with a life changing outcome.
Pros
Xmas Lunches, Birthday gatherings
Cons
16 January 2020
Junior Legal Assistant (Former Employee) - Preston VIC
Working at Slater and Gordon was a very rewarding experience. The people were very professional yet friendly and the overall vibe of the workplace was enjoyable.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
N/a