Slater and Gordon Lawyers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Slater and Gordon Lawyers Employee Review

Would give 0 stars if possible

13 December 2017
1 day of training given in a trainee position. Senior legal assistant complains when you get things wrong but complains more when you ask for help. Hostile environment. Manager is over critical on newcomer with no experience and expects everything to be perfect from day 1. If you don't have experience then don't work here because experience will not be provided to you.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, hostile environment, manager doesn't want to help you, no training provided
23 October 2019
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
I wouldn't work for them again put it that way, work hard but they don't care. If you weren't in their click then you were a nobody. The salary was the best benefit, receiving decent pay increases every year but you had to jump through hoops to get it.
27 May 2019
Temporary Legal Assistant (Former Employee) - Sydney NSW
I worked in the litigation team as a temp and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Training for a few days and easily grasped responsibilities. Excellent working environment and would recommend this firm to anyone.
2 May 2019
Legal Assistant, Personal Injury (Current Employee) - Melbourne VIC
I have enjoyed working with great managers, the only thing i would say is that it's hard to get a promation or a pay increase, and if you apply for another job within the firm you still have to be interviewed