Smaart Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Smaart Recruitment Employee Reviews

After working at Smaart for almost 3 years, I have received nothing but support from Management and my other colleagues. We are such a collaborative environment and make sure we work together to get the job done! Smaart have a great office vibe from walking in the door to entering one of the interview rooms. Smaart have a great culture, table tennis, afternoon drinks on a Friday, huge incentives and two trips a year. With the support I have received, I have learnt so much and believe working here has helped me grow as an individual and as an employee.
Repetitive lying and pressure selling products Travel expenses. Selling rubbish to suburban shut ins How good is the debtSlave economy! Suffer in ya jocks
Pros
Walking around
Cons
Unpaid daily work
SMAART are a wonderful business to be apart of. We really do feel like a family. Day to day will differ, however we will always be Client and Candidate focused, genuine, reliable and will always look out for each other. The laughs are the best!
One of the best things about Smaart Recruitment is the people. We have a diverse, driven and collaborative team who all think about the big picture, not just themselves. We work in a fast-paced, demanding industry where no day is ever the same. Assisting candidates find their dream job and take that next step in their career alongside helping our clients find their next employee of the week, month or year is incredibly rewarding. We are lucky to have such a supportive and rewarding management team who never shy away from providing us with constant guidance and fun to keep us inspired and motivated while also to feel appreciated.
Great recruitment company - They have a team of down to earth and caring consultants who want the best for their candidates. They always kept me in the loop with everything and helped me secure a job in 2 weeks. Thank you!
I have been employed at SMAART for over 7 years and as much as I love the team environment, the table tennis table, funness day, Friday drinks, The Fun Zone, on-going training, the ability to work how I want, the team culture and the awesome company events, what I have loved most is the freedom and flexibility to create and progress not only my career but within the business as well. Recruitment is tough, but if you do apply the cliche saying of work hard and play hard, you will get a lot out of SMAART Recruitment.
Funness days with the team, group outings! Great Team very supportive! Offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide! Amazing management team with regular reviews with employees!
Pros
Friday drinks in the office! Great training and support!