Smaart Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Smaart Recruitment Employee Review

Good if you are an aimless back packer with no other option

21 September 2020
Repetitive lying and pressure selling products Travel expenses. Selling rubbish to suburban shut ins How good is the debtSlave economy! Suffer in ya jocks
Pros
Walking around
Cons
Unpaid daily work
13 April 2020
Managing Consultant (Current Employee) - Mebourne VIC
After working at Smaart for almost 3 years, I have received nothing but support from Management and my other colleagues. We are such a collaborative environment and make sure we work together to get the job done! Smaart have a great office vibe from walking in the door to entering one of the interview rooms. Smaart have a great culture, table tennis, afternoon drinks on a Friday, huge incentives and two trips a year. With the support I have received, I have learnt so much and believe working here has helped me grow as an individual and as an employee.
7 April 2020
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Melbourne VIC
SMAART are a wonderful business to be apart of. We really do feel like a family. Day to day will differ, however we will always be Client and Candidate focused, genuine, reliable and will always look out for each other. The laughs are the best!
7 April 2020
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Melbourne VIC
One of the best things about Smaart Recruitment is the people. We have a diverse, driven and collaborative team who all think about the big picture, not just themselves. We work in a fast-paced, demanding industry where no day is ever the same. Assisting candidates find their dream job and take that next step in their career alongside helping our clients find their next employee of the week, month or year is incredibly rewarding. We are lucky to have such a supportive and rewarding management team who never shy away from providing us with constant guidance and fun to keep us inspired and motivated while also to feel appreciated.
  1. Good if you are an aimless back packer with no other option