Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Smart Energy Employee Reviews

I've worked in sales for 13 years and I have never worked for such a good company. They really live by the fact that the harder you work and the better you perform you will be given progression opportunities. The management is excellent from the top down, very easily approachable and always willing to help.
Pros
Great culture, working hours are great for work life balance
Cons
Working with Smart energy had been the most rewarding job in my life, they are so supportive and have no problem going the extra mile to make sure employees and workers and always strive towards growth each day. Highly recommended for anyone interested in the sales field.
Pros
Great team, Meaningful work
every day feels as upbeat as the other, everyone is there to help and to work together. i really enjoy consistent motivating pressure to perform in the workplace, it really creates no dull moments
Pros
free drinks, bbqs at lunch
Cons
taking calls on weekends
Smart energy is an awesome place to work with amazing people, It's a constant grind for people who want to knuckle down and be the best they can be. I am constantly learning new things everyday, our work place is fun and full of positive people. There is not really anything to hard about this job, just have to be willing to confirmed apps for people in your own time and try not to let yourself get down if you are having a bad day/haven't got a sale. The most enjoyable part about this job is that we have fun, make each other be the best we can be, constant grind to make money.
Pros
Awesome group of people, really good hours
Cons
not for everyone
Very ideal work place, has great sense on community and fun with an enjoyable competitive side. Learnt many skills in sales and communication. It is a commitment like any other full-time job but its definitely worth it as there is a lot of money and fun to be had. Work hours are great. I have to to work out or do activities in the morning etc. no weekend work.
Pros
Good breaks, late starts, great money, strong sense of community and fun.
Unreal work-life balance, hard work and relentless but benefits of learning and compensation make it all worth it. Culture is best i've ever been part off and stoked to be in this current position.
Pros
Lunches, culture, work is like family
Cons
Calling on weekends with leads
Smart Energy are excellent at providing a good work life balance with late afternoon starts and no weekend work. The workplace culture is fun and inclusive, ongoing training gives everyone the support to keep improving at their role. The office is based in a bustling and interesting Industrial Park with plenty of options for food and a walkable distance to Byron.
Pros
Financial Incentives with every sale made
Cons
Office work isn't for everyone
Working here has been fun and fast-paced. The work-life balance is amazing, no weekend work, good breaks, etc. The company culture is great, everyone wants you to succeed.
Pros
Buzzing work environment
Cons
Takes a couple of days to get into the swing of things
Smart Energy Group is a highly stimulating workplace that rewards performance. The environment is energetic and a place you can wake up wanting to come to work. Smart Energy Group provides assistive training and support with colleagues that help you succeed.
Pros
Culture, Hours, Environment
Cons
Results Driven
Smart Energy is my first job within a professional capacity. I couldn't be happier to be working for this company. Well payed, good hours. Supportive.
Pros
Good breaks, great start time. Awesome culture.
Cons
Nill
A typical day in the life of a salesman here at Smart Energy... Early rise for me seeing as I love making the most of my mornings off! Get into water for a surf or spend the morning fishing, get to work at around 10:30am for our team meeting where our sales manager does an epic job at amping up the team for another day of making BULK leads/sales!!! Workplace culture is like no other I've experienced before. Such high energy levels, so much support from one another and constant positivity around the office!
Pros
BBQs, free drinks, career progression, recognition, family vibe, weekends off
Cons
Not for lazy unmotivated people
Great work environment with high energy and enthusiasm, great team work and willingness to help out. Have gained many valuable skills and techniques.
Pros
Skills that you attain
Smart Energy is a great environment to learn life skills and make great money at the same time. I have enjoyed every part of my experience working here and would highly recommend it.
Pros
Cons
Na
Great place to work, you have to work hard but everyone is nice and is a fun work environment, if you are struggling the managers will more then happily give you help and get you back on track.
Pros
Money, good work place
Cons
Gotta work hard
Smart Energy Group is a great fast-paced workplace that rewards performance and work effort. The job nature can become repetitive but the environment is enjoyable which balances out the nature of the job.
Pros
Pay, work environment, staff, ethical product and industry
Cons
Only suited to resilient individuals
Great place to work! Good culture and easy hours. Super easy going management, it’s always a breezy place to shop up to in the morning. There are Not many jobs you can say you enjoy.
Pros
Fun place to work.
Cons
It can be a little mentally draining.
It’s a pretty cruisey place to work. The working hours are reasonable and the pay is fair. The office culture is top notch and there is a nice mix of work and play.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Repetitive
As far as jobs like this go I honestly believe this is the best one available. I enjoy the environment and managers. Bunch of good people to work with
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Only suited to resilient individuals
During my time at Smart Energy in Australia I Gained extensive knowledge in the solar industry. The team at Smart made my time there fun and always wanted us to progress.
Smart Energy has the best atmosphere and the team is amazing. The days go flying by. I am learning so much with Smart Energy, every day brings something new.
Love working here. the team are amazing. high energy with lots of smiles always. everyone is relaxed and everyone enjoys themselves. would recommend working for this company as they look after their staff
  1. Employee Reviews