Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

46: Smart Energy Employee Reviews

Australia46 reviews

4.7Work–Life Balance

Fun and lively place, would recommend to friends and great for backpackers

Would recommend this company to fellow WHV workers. great hours and good chance to earn commissions. managed to save a lot and made some good friends.

Fun and flexible work environment

I have a great experience in working with smart energy , very encouraging and supportive team, welcome people form all cultural backgrounds, Flexible job nature, and I personally encourage everyone who wants to start career in renewable energy, should consider Smart energy...

Work hard play harder

If you want the opportunity to earn a great earning and have the dedication to do so, Smart Energy is the place to be. Massive earning potential with a great life style that comes with it. ‘Work hard play harder’ Who doesn’t want to start work at 10am!? Friendly atmosphere where colleagues become genuine friends. Friday night drinks regularly take place with the team.

Pros

Earnings + Social aspect

Cons

Zero

Great workplace where you’ll be rewarded for hard work

Great young team and positive culture, if you want to work hard and progress then the possibility is 100% there. The best thing for me is that I 100% believe in the product I’m selling. It makes calling or knocking that much easier when you know the person you’re approaching will 100% benefit from us and it is also doing a good thing for the planet.

Pros

Everything above

Cons

not many

Fun workplace and team!

Sad I needed to leave Smart. They have such a beautiful culture! Amazing that we can interact with the CEOs. You can really make serious money if you put effort into work. Couldn’t recommend enough!

Misleading job ad, zero hr contract work, not Covid-19 safe

Colleagues were friendly and work atmosphere relaxed.However the job was not as advertised. Zero hrs contract with several waivers to rights and security contained in it. Team meetings and training were unpaid as well as any overtime. You would work a minimum of 35hrs a week yet received a salary for 25hrs.HR and accounts emails were not private and one of the company founders preferred to use direct facebook messangers instead of HR/accounts emailing you.There was no Covid-19 plan or safety precautions put in place.

Pros

Friendly colleagues, relaxed work environment

Cons

Unpaid work, zero hrs contract, company founder acts direct message on social media instead of HR

Best place I've worked at

I've worked in sales for 13 years and I have never worked for such a good company. They really live by the fact that the harder you work and the better you perform you will be given progression opportunities. The management is excellent from the top down, very easily approachable and always willing to help.

Pros

Great culture, working hours are great for work life balance

Cons

Very civil and professional company

Working with Smart energy had been the most rewarding job in my life, they are so supportive and have no problem going the extra mile to make sure employees and workers and always strive towards growth each day. Highly recommended for anyone interested in the sales field.

Pros

Great team, Meaningful work

really enjoyable workplace, great people to work with

every day feels as upbeat as the other, everyone is there to help and to work together. i really enjoy consistent motivating pressure to perform in the workplace, it really creates no dull moments

Pros

free drinks, bbqs at lunch

Cons

taking calls on weekends

Awesome place to work with awesome people and make awesome money!!

Smart energy is an awesome place to work with amazing people, It's a constant grind for people who want to knuckle down and be the best they can be. I am constantly learning new things everyday, our work place is fun and full of positive people. There is not really anything to hard about this job, just have to be willing to confirmed apps for people in your own time and try not to let yourself get down if you are having a bad day/haven't got a sale. The most enjoyable part about this job is that we have fun, make each other be the best we can be, constant grind to make money.

Pros

Awesome group of people, really good hours

Cons

not for everyone

Fun and productive work place

Very ideal work place, has great sense on community and fun with an enjoyable competitive side. Learnt many skills in sales and communication. It is a commitment like any other full-time job but its definitely worth it as there is a lot of money and fun to be had. Work hours are great. I have to to work out or do activities in the morning etc. no weekend work.

Pros

Good breaks, late starts, great money, strong sense of community and fun.

Productive, fun workplace

Unreal work-life balance, hard work and relentless but benefits of learning and compensation make it all worth it. Culture is best i've ever been part off and stoked to be in this current position.

Pros

Lunches, culture, work is like family

Cons

Calling on weekends with leads

An exciting and fast growing business to get involve with

Smart Energy are excellent at providing a good work life balance with late afternoon starts and no weekend work. The workplace culture is fun and inclusive, ongoing training gives everyone the support to keep improving at their role. The office is based in a bustling and interesting Industrial Park with plenty of options for food and a walkable distance to Byron.

Pros

Financial Incentives with every sale made

Cons

Office work isn't for everyone

Amazing

Working here has been fun and fast-paced. The work-life balance is amazing, no weekend work, good breaks, etc. The company culture is great, everyone wants you to succeed.

Pros

Buzzing work environment

Cons

Takes a couple of days to get into the swing of things

Highly Stimulating Workplace

Smart Energy Group is a highly stimulating workplace that rewards performance. The environment is energetic and a place you can wake up wanting to come to work. Smart Energy Group provides assistive training and support with colleagues that help you succeed.

Pros

Culture, Hours, Environment

Cons

Results Driven

Great place to build skills, make money and have fun

Smart Energy is my first job within a professional capacity. I couldn't be happier to be working for this company. Well payed, good hours. Supportive.

Pros

Good breaks, great start time. Awesome culture.

Cons

Nill

Great work/life balance

A typical day in the life of a salesman here at Smart Energy... Early rise for me seeing as I love making the most of my mornings off! Get into water for a surf or spend the morning fishing, get to work at around 10:30am for our team meeting where our sales manager does an epic job at amping up the team for another day of making BULK leads/sales!!! Workplace culture is like no other I've experienced before. Such high energy levels, so much support from one another and constant positivity around the office!

Pros

BBQs, free drinks, career progression, recognition, family vibe, weekends off

Cons

Not for lazy unmotivated people

Awesome

Great work environment with high energy and enthusiasm, great team work and willingness to help out. Have gained many valuable skills and techniques.

Pros

Skills that you attain

Excellent learning experience

Smart Energy is a great environment to learn life skills and make great money at the same time. I have enjoyed every part of my experience working here and would highly recommend it.

Pros

Cons

Na

Very good

Great place to work, you have to work hard but everyone is nice and is a fun work environment, if you are struggling the managers will more then happily give you help and get you back on track.

Pros

Money, good work place

Cons

Gotta work hard

Good enjoyable work place and environment

Smart Energy Group is a great fast-paced workplace that rewards performance and work effort. The job nature can become repetitive but the environment is enjoyable which balances out the nature of the job.

Pros

Pay, work environment, staff, ethical product and industry

Cons

Only suited to resilient individuals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Smart Energy