Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Smart Energy reviews

Smart Energy

Smart Energy Employee Review

Best place I've worked at

I've worked in sales for 13 years and I have never worked for such a good company. They really live by the fact that the harder you work and the better you perform you will be given progression opportunities. The management is excellent from the top down, very easily approachable and always willing to help.

Pros

Great culture, working hours are great for work life balance

Work hard play harder

If you want the opportunity to earn a great earning and have the dedication to do so, Smart Energy is the place to be. Massive earning potential with a great life style that comes with it. ‘Work hard play harder’ Who doesn’t want to start work at 10am!? Friendly atmosphere where colleagues become genuine friends. Friday night drinks regularly take place with the team.

Pros

Earnings + Social aspect

Cons

Zero
Same location

Great workplace where you’ll be rewarded for hard work

Great young team and positive culture, if you want to work hard and progress then the possibility is 100% there. The best thing for me is that I 100% believe in the product I’m selling. It makes calling or knocking that much easier when you know the person you’re approaching will 100% benefit from us and it is also doing a good thing for the planet.

Pros

Everything above

Cons

not many
Same location

Very civil and professional company

Working with Smart energy had been the most rewarding job in my life, they are so supportive and have no problem going the extra mile to make sure employees and workers and always strive towards growth each day. Highly recommended for anyone interested in the sales field.

Pros

Great team, Meaningful work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7