Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Smart Energy reviews

Smart Energy

Smart Energy Employee Review

We're all eager to get results for this business, this industry and for the customers that are spending their hard-earned with us. Not sure exactly how they've built that culture but it's well and truly established - we're all pushing to be the best in the market, in all facets, daily. In management we're able to make key decisions, we're able to directly fix issues or better processes or make adjustments that improve results in our channel - senior management wholeheartedly back us to make those calls. On Friday afternoons you'll see staff either celebrating a successful week or keeping there heads down and making sure everything that needs to get done, gets done. This not enforced or mandated, this is just the culture - enjoy yourself if you're on top of it, keep pushing if there's more to do. Likely other members of the team will jump in to ensure the workload is shared in times of increased demand, without you needing to ask. I've been working for 20 years for companies in Australia and abroad, this is without question the most satisfying and enjoyable place I've spent my time in. Good people, in a good industry achieving outstanding results.

Same location

really enjoyable workplace, great people to work with

every day feels as upbeat as the other, everyone is there to help and to work together. i really enjoy consistent motivating pressure to perform in the workplace, it really creates no dull moments

Pros

free drinks, bbqs at lunch

Cons

taking calls on weekends
Same location

Awesome place to work with awesome people and make awesome money!!

Smart energy is an awesome place to work with amazing people, It's a constant grind for people who want to knuckle down and be the best they can be. I am constantly learning new things everyday, our work place is fun and full of positive people. There is not really anything to hard about this job, just have to be willing to confirmed apps for people in your own time and try not to let yourself get down if you are having a bad day/haven't got a sale. The most enjoyable part about this job is that we have fun, make each other be the best we can be, constant grind to make money.

Pros

Awesome group of people, really good hours

Cons

not for everyone
Same location

Fun and productive work place

Very ideal work place, has great sense on community and fun with an enjoyable competitive side. Learnt many skills in sales and communication. It is a commitment like any other full-time job but its definitely worth it as there is a lot of money and fun to be had. Work hours are great. I have to to work out or do activities in the morning etc. no weekend work.

Pros

Good breaks, late starts, great money, strong sense of community and fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7
4.7
4.6
  • Smart Energy
  • Perfect blend - startup excitement + professional and true market competitiveness
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?