Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Smart Energy Employee Reviews in Byron Bay NSW

Byron Bay NSW26 reviews

4.7Work–Life Balance

really enjoyable workplace, great people to work with

every day feels as upbeat as the other, everyone is there to help and to work together. i really enjoy consistent motivating pressure to perform in the workplace, it really creates no dull moments

Pros

free drinks, bbqs at lunch

Cons

taking calls on weekends

Awesome place to work with awesome people and make awesome money!!

Smart energy is an awesome place to work with amazing people, It's a constant grind for people who want to knuckle down and be the best they can be. I am constantly learning new things everyday, our work place is fun and full of positive people. There is not really anything to hard about this job, just have to be willing to confirmed apps for people in your own time and try not to let yourself get down if you are having a bad day/haven't got a sale. The most enjoyable part about this job is that we have fun, make each other be the best we can be, constant grind to make money.

Pros

Awesome group of people, really good hours

Cons

not for everyone

Fun and productive work place

Very ideal work place, has great sense on community and fun with an enjoyable competitive side. Learnt many skills in sales and communication. It is a commitment like any other full-time job but its definitely worth it as there is a lot of money and fun to be had. Work hours are great. I have to to work out or do activities in the morning etc. no weekend work.

Pros

Good breaks, late starts, great money, strong sense of community and fun.

Productive, fun workplace

Unreal work-life balance, hard work and relentless but benefits of learning and compensation make it all worth it. Culture is best i've ever been part off and stoked to be in this current position.

Pros

Lunches, culture, work is like family

Cons

Calling on weekends with leads

An exciting and fast growing business to get involve with

Smart Energy are excellent at providing a good work life balance with late afternoon starts and no weekend work. The workplace culture is fun and inclusive, ongoing training gives everyone the support to keep improving at their role. The office is based in a bustling and interesting Industrial Park with plenty of options for food and a walkable distance to Byron.

Pros

Financial Incentives with every sale made

Cons

Office work isn't for everyone

Amazing

Working here has been fun and fast-paced. The work-life balance is amazing, no weekend work, good breaks, etc. The company culture is great, everyone wants you to succeed.

Pros

Buzzing work environment

Cons

Takes a couple of days to get into the swing of things

Highly Stimulating Workplace

Smart Energy Group is a highly stimulating workplace that rewards performance. The environment is energetic and a place you can wake up wanting to come to work. Smart Energy Group provides assistive training and support with colleagues that help you succeed.

Pros

Culture, Hours, Environment

Cons

Results Driven

Great place to build skills, make money and have fun

Smart Energy is my first job within a professional capacity. I couldn't be happier to be working for this company. Well payed, good hours. Supportive.

Pros

Good breaks, great start time. Awesome culture.

Cons

Nill

Great work/life balance

A typical day in the life of a salesman here at Smart Energy... Early rise for me seeing as I love making the most of my mornings off! Get into water for a surf or spend the morning fishing, get to work at around 10:30am for our team meeting where our sales manager does an epic job at amping up the team for another day of making BULK leads/sales!!! Workplace culture is like no other I've experienced before. Such high energy levels, so much support from one another and constant positivity around the office!

Pros

BBQs, free drinks, career progression, recognition, family vibe, weekends off

Cons

Not for lazy unmotivated people

Awesome

Great work environment with high energy and enthusiasm, great team work and willingness to help out. Have gained many valuable skills and techniques.

Pros

Skills that you attain

Excellent learning experience

Smart Energy is a great environment to learn life skills and make great money at the same time. I have enjoyed every part of my experience working here and would highly recommend it.

Pros

Cons

Na

Very good

Great place to work, you have to work hard but everyone is nice and is a fun work environment, if you are struggling the managers will more then happily give you help and get you back on track.

Pros

Money, good work place

Cons

Gotta work hard

Good enjoyable work place and environment

Smart Energy Group is a great fast-paced workplace that rewards performance and work effort. The job nature can become repetitive but the environment is enjoyable which balances out the nature of the job.

Pros

Pay, work environment, staff, ethical product and industry

Cons

Only suited to resilient individuals

Great place to work!!

Great place to work! Good culture and easy hours. Super easy going management, it’s always a breezy place to shop up to in the morning. There are Not many jobs you can say you enjoy.

Pros

Fun place to work.

Cons

It can be a little mentally draining.

Solid place to work

It’s a pretty cruisey place to work. The working hours are reasonable and the pay is fair. The office culture is top notch and there is a nice mix of work and play.

Pros

Fun place to work

Cons

Repetitive

Very enjoyable job

As far as jobs like this go I honestly believe this is the best one available. I enjoy the environment and managers. Bunch of good people to work with

Pros

Great atmosphere

Cons

Only suited to resilient individuals

Awesome workplace

Smart Energy has the best atmosphere and the team is amazing. The days go flying by. I am learning so much with Smart Energy, every day brings something new.

Awesome place!

Love working here. the team are amazing. high energy with lots of smiles always. everyone is relaxed and everyone enjoys themselves. would recommend working for this company as they look after their staff

Great place to work, get your hustle on!

It's great to be at a fast-growing business where they are really focused on outcomes, without all the usual corporate BS you can be subject to in other workplaces. The culture at Smart is young at heart - we have fun and we get it done. If you're adaptable you'll thrive. Be comfortable working autonomously and focusing on what matters most - getting high quality solar systems on the roofs of our customers! If you're the sort of person that needs a super structured role, with corporate attire, strict rostering, and strict org hierarchy, this isn't the workplace for you.

Perfect blend - startup excitement + professional and true market competitiveness

We're all eager to get results for this business, this industry and for the customers that are spending their hard-earned with us. Not sure exactly how they've built that culture but it's well and truly established - we're all pushing to be the best in the market, in all facets, daily. In management we're able to make key decisions, we're able to directly fix issues or better processes or make adjustments that improve results in our channel - senior management wholeheartedly back us to make those calls. On Friday afternoons you'll see staff either celebrating a successful week or keeping there heads down and making sure everything that needs to get done, gets done. This not enforced or mandated, this is just the culture - enjoy yourself if you're on top of it, keep pushing if there's more to do. Likely other members of the team will jump in to ensure the workload is shared in times of increased demand, without you needing to ask. I've been working for 20 years for companies in Australia and abroad, this is without question the most satisfying and enjoyable place I've spent my time in. Good people, in a good industry achieving outstanding results.

Amazing Opportunity for all Demographic

I have been with Smart for 9 months. I love the promote from within business model allowing anyone who walks through the doors of Smart Energy the opportunity for success based upon your individual performance. If you have the drive to succeed, whilst still maintaining a healthy work culture and environment this is the job for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8