Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Smart Energy Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Sydney NSW8 reviews

4.7Work–Life Balance

Work hard play harder

If you want the opportunity to earn a great earning and have the dedication to do so, Smart Energy is the place to be. Massive earning potential with a great life style that comes with it. ‘Work hard play harder’ Who doesn’t want to start work at 10am!? Friendly atmosphere where colleagues become genuine friends. Friday night drinks regularly take place with the team.

Pros

Earnings + Social aspect

Cons

Zero

Great workplace where you’ll be rewarded for hard work

Great young team and positive culture, if you want to work hard and progress then the possibility is 100% there. The best thing for me is that I 100% believe in the product I’m selling. It makes calling or knocking that much easier when you know the person you’re approaching will 100% benefit from us and it is also doing a good thing for the planet.

Pros

Everything above

Cons

not many

Best place I've worked at

I've worked in sales for 13 years and I have never worked for such a good company. They really live by the fact that the harder you work and the better you perform you will be given progression opportunities. The management is excellent from the top down, very easily approachable and always willing to help.

Pros

Great culture, working hours are great for work life balance

Cons

Very civil and professional company

Working with Smart energy had been the most rewarding job in my life, they are so supportive and have no problem going the extra mile to make sure employees and workers and always strive towards growth each day. Highly recommended for anyone interested in the sales field.

Pros

Great team, Meaningful work

Awesome place to work.

Work here sometimes doesn’t feel like work because of the atmosphere and the people that surround you. The job comes with the culture of knocking and the environment of sales.

Unreal place to work

Place to be if you want to make $$$$$ Whole vibe in the office is incredible Team members are always positive and become lifelong friends 10/10 would recommend

Very enjoyable work atmosphere and feel valued when doing well

When I moved to Australia I initially thought I wanted to pursue a career in my degree but due to my keen interest in renewable energy and hearing good things from a friend of a friend who worked for the company I decided to give it a go with Smart Energy. Since I started I have really enjoyed the opportunities and appreciate the efforts to reward commitment and performance with opportunities to advance. The job itself is enjoyable as I like interacting with people and at the same time being able to do my part for the environment, as well as knowing it’s going to benefit the people I am talking to each day.

Fast progression, excellent training

I started working for Smart Energy in April 2019 and finished in October, only because of being on a working holiday visa and moving on to complete my farm work. I hadn’t worked in sales before but I took part in 3 days worth of training and was coached for around 3 weeks after to see how I’d progressed. Thankfully they kept me on because they saw my effort, willingness to learn and punctuality as traits to succeed. The team is young and vibrant, a real fun culture to be involved with. I moved into a team leader role after 3 months and will be sure to try and go back and rejoin in my second year.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8