Smart Energy Employee Reviews for Lead GenReview this company
Lead Gen1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 47 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I've worked in sales for 13 years and I have never worked for such a good company. They really live by the fact that the harder you work and the better you perform you will be given progression opportunities. The management is excellent from the top down, very easily approachable and always willing to help.
Great culture, working hours are great for work life balance
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Smart Energy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 47 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Smart Energy
- Does Smart Energy allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Smart Energy?3 people answered
- How often do salary reviews and pay rises occur at Smart Energy?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Smart Energy?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Smart Energy?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Smart Energy?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Smart Energy?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Smart Energy?2 people answered
- How has Smart Energy responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Smart Energy?2 people answered