Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Smart Energy Employee Reviews for Lead Generation Specialist

Lead Generation Specialist24 reviews
Australia24 reviews

4.7Work–Life Balance

Fun and flexible work environment

I have a great experience in working with smart energy , very encouraging and supportive team, welcome people form all cultural backgrounds, Flexible job nature, and I personally encourage everyone who wants to start career in renewable energy, should consider Smart energy...

Great workplace where you’ll be rewarded for hard work

Great young team and positive culture, if you want to work hard and progress then the possibility is 100% there. The best thing for me is that I 100% believe in the product I’m selling. It makes calling or knocking that much easier when you know the person you’re approaching will 100% benefit from us and it is also doing a good thing for the planet.

Pros

Everything above

Cons

not many

Fun workplace and team!

Sad I needed to leave Smart. They have such a beautiful culture! Amazing that we can interact with the CEOs. You can really make serious money if you put effort into work. Couldn’t recommend enough!

Misleading job ad, zero hr contract work, not Covid-19 safe

Colleagues were friendly and work atmosphere relaxed.However the job was not as advertised. Zero hrs contract with several waivers to rights and security contained in it. Team meetings and training were unpaid as well as any overtime. You would work a minimum of 35hrs a week yet received a salary for 25hrs.HR and accounts emails were not private and one of the company founders preferred to use direct facebook messangers instead of HR/accounts emailing you.There was no Covid-19 plan or safety precautions put in place.

Pros

Friendly colleagues, relaxed work environment

Cons

Unpaid work, zero hrs contract, company founder acts direct message on social media instead of HR

Very civil and professional company

Working with Smart energy had been the most rewarding job in my life, they are so supportive and have no problem going the extra mile to make sure employees and workers and always strive towards growth each day. Highly recommended for anyone interested in the sales field.

Pros

Great team, Meaningful work

really enjoyable workplace, great people to work with

every day feels as upbeat as the other, everyone is there to help and to work together. i really enjoy consistent motivating pressure to perform in the workplace, it really creates no dull moments

Pros

free drinks, bbqs at lunch

Cons

taking calls on weekends

Awesome place to work with awesome people and make awesome money!!

Smart energy is an awesome place to work with amazing people, It's a constant grind for people who want to knuckle down and be the best they can be. I am constantly learning new things everyday, our work place is fun and full of positive people. There is not really anything to hard about this job, just have to be willing to confirmed apps for people in your own time and try not to let yourself get down if you are having a bad day/haven't got a sale. The most enjoyable part about this job is that we have fun, make each other be the best we can be, constant grind to make money.

Pros

Awesome group of people, really good hours

Cons

not for everyone

Productive, fun workplace

Unreal work-life balance, hard work and relentless but benefits of learning and compensation make it all worth it. Culture is best i've ever been part off and stoked to be in this current position.

Pros

Lunches, culture, work is like family

Cons

Calling on weekends with leads

An exciting and fast growing business to get involve with

Smart Energy are excellent at providing a good work life balance with late afternoon starts and no weekend work. The workplace culture is fun and inclusive, ongoing training gives everyone the support to keep improving at their role. The office is based in a bustling and interesting Industrial Park with plenty of options for food and a walkable distance to Byron.

Pros

Financial Incentives with every sale made

Cons

Office work isn't for everyone

Great place to build skills, make money and have fun

Smart Energy is my first job within a professional capacity. I couldn't be happier to be working for this company. Well payed, good hours. Supportive.

Pros

Good breaks, great start time. Awesome culture.

Cons

Nill

Awesome

Great work environment with high energy and enthusiasm, great team work and willingness to help out. Have gained many valuable skills and techniques.

Pros

Skills that you attain

Very good

Great place to work, you have to work hard but everyone is nice and is a fun work environment, if you are struggling the managers will more then happily give you help and get you back on track.

Pros

Money, good work place

Cons

Gotta work hard

Great place to work!!

Great place to work! Good culture and easy hours. Super easy going management, it’s always a breezy place to shop up to in the morning. There are Not many jobs you can say you enjoy.

Pros

Fun place to work.

Cons

It can be a little mentally draining.

Solid place to work

It’s a pretty cruisey place to work. The working hours are reasonable and the pay is fair. The office culture is top notch and there is a nice mix of work and play.

Pros

Fun place to work

Cons

Repetitive

Very enjoyable job

As far as jobs like this go I honestly believe this is the best one available. I enjoy the environment and managers. Bunch of good people to work with

Pros

Great atmosphere

Cons

Only suited to resilient individuals

Really good team atmosphere. Good socializing after work also.

Really good team atmosphere. Learn a lot of skills about solar. You build a lot of confidence. You get good experience and learn so much. Good management. Fun socializing after work. Become a big family.

Awesome place to work.

Work here sometimes doesn’t feel like work because of the atmosphere and the people that surround you. The job comes with the culture of knocking and the environment of sales.

A very fun job!

The work culture makes this job a lot more interesting. Also job progression is very quick if you are good. Team is very supportive always ready to answer any question you may have.

Not Bhadd

The place has an awesome environment and good co workers, however you gotta work hard to achieve the goals as expected. still an sick job with coool management. Very diverse and a good stepping stone in a sales career:) saving the world one roof at a time xx

Fun place to work

Job is great money for a young person, and also great work culture which is very inclusive. There is a lot of demand on your performance, which of course has its positives and negatives

Great environment, great work for the right personalities

Arrived looking to build my skillset in sales, the position certainly delivered. The company is structured effectively and there's always room for feedback to management. Great company, great supportive environment, would recommend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7
4.7
4.6
  • Smart Energy
  • Lead Generation Specialist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?