Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Smart Energy Employee Reviews for Procurement Manager

Procurement Manager1 review
Australia1 review

4.7Work–Life Balance

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 47 reviews

Perfect blend - startup excitement + professional and true market competitiveness

We're all eager to get results for this business, this industry and for the customers that are spending their hard-earned with us. Not sure exactly how they've built that culture but it's well and truly established - we're all pushing to be the best in the market, in all facets, daily. In management we're able to make key decisions, we're able to directly fix issues or better processes or make adjustments that improve results in our channel - senior management wholeheartedly back us to make those calls. On Friday afternoons you'll see staff either celebrating a successful week or keeping there heads down and making sure everything that needs to get done, gets done. This not enforced or mandated, this is just the culture - enjoy yourself if you're on top of it, keep pushing if there's more to do. Likely other members of the team will jump in to ensure the workload is shared in times of increased demand, without you needing to ask. I've been working for 20 years for companies in Australia and abroad, this is without question the most satisfying and enjoyable place I've spent my time in. Good people, in a good industry achieving outstanding results.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8

Smart Energy Reviews by Location

• Smart Energy
  • Procurement Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?