Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Smart Energy Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative7 reviews
Australia7 reviews

4.7Work–Life Balance

Fun and productive work place

Very ideal work place, has great sense on community and fun with an enjoyable competitive side. Learnt many skills in sales and communication. It is a commitment like any other full-time job but its definitely worth it as there is a lot of money and fun to be had. Work hours are great. I have to to work out or do activities in the morning etc. no weekend work.

Pros

Good breaks, late starts, great money, strong sense of community and fun.

Amazing

Working here has been fun and fast-paced. The work-life balance is amazing, no weekend work, good breaks, etc. The company culture is great, everyone wants you to succeed.

Pros

Buzzing work environment

Cons

Takes a couple of days to get into the swing of things

Highly Stimulating Workplace

Smart Energy Group is a highly stimulating workplace that rewards performance. The environment is energetic and a place you can wake up wanting to come to work. Smart Energy Group provides assistive training and support with colleagues that help you succeed.

Pros

Culture, Hours, Environment

Cons

Results Driven

Best place I have ever worked

I still work here, it is by far the best place I have ever worked. Great culture, opportunity to make unreal money if you are a hard worker and there is mapped out progression within the company. The culture is very young and it's not starchy like other places I've worked. People in management know their stuff but they trust the staff and let people take responsibility for their roles which is refreshing. The job can be challenging but in a good way, and you are rewarded generously for hard work.

Been with the company over 2 years. I love the role and the very generous commissions. Management are great, couldn’t recommend the company enough. Amazing place for young hungry sales people.

mediocre at best but good stepping stone into sales industry

Job was pretty straight forward and repetitive, knocking doors for 5 days week full time but the benefits of a casual and not being allowed to take any days off unless you're bed ridden for a below average pay pay can be exhausting but its a good pathway into better sales jobs. Management for the office was a bit all over the place and there were always people leaving and coming so job secure isn't the greatest but its good as fair as a door knocker job goes. Wouldn't class it a job to do for the rest of your life let alone more than a year but the people in the company are lovely and its a good product to sell!

Pros

Friendly, good travel opportunities, stepping stone for sales

Cons

dodgy job position, unstable management, low job security

Made my Australian experience extra special

I moved to Australia in 2017 just on a working holiday visa, I had some sales experience but had mostly been working in construction roles back in the UK. I started working for Smart Energy pretty much as soon as I landed after applying for a number of roles, from day one it was fun, everyone was a similar age so it wasn't hard to fit in. Understanding solar was something I wanted to learn, is a bit of a "greenie" solar has always appealed to me, with Smart Energy being one of the leading installers it was an obvious choice. The culture is all about having fun whilst working hard, fast progression and everyone having an equal opportunity.

Pros

Staff nights out, fast progression and Training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8

• Smart Energy
  • Sales Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?