Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Smart Energy Employee Reviews for Specialist

Specialist2 reviews
Australia2 reviews

4.7Work–Life Balance

Work hard play harder

If you want the opportunity to earn a great earning and have the dedication to do so, Smart Energy is the place to be. Massive earning potential with a great life style that comes with it. ‘Work hard play harder’ Who doesn’t want to start work at 10am!? Friendly atmosphere where colleagues become genuine friends. Friday night drinks regularly take place with the team.

Pros

Earnings + Social aspect

Cons

Zero

work, culture, progression,

I started on the doors in Sydney, moved offices and became a phone Lead-Gen in Byron. Hard work and organisation payed off and a fast promotion lead into sales and a team leader role, utilising from my back ground in teaching and training new starts. I had never worked in sales before but I was trained but some absolute guns! When you sell something that is actually helping people save money, plus doing your bit for the environment, while earning good money, it's a very rewarding feeling. Beats any job I have had in the past, mainly as the work life balance is perfect not to mention all my team are now my friends! As long as you are hard working you can do very well in Smart Energy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7