Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Smart Energy Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Team Leader2 reviews
Australia2 reviews

4.7Work–Life Balance

Great work/life balance

A typical day in the life of a salesman here at Smart Energy... Early rise for me seeing as I love making the most of my mornings off! Get into water for a surf or spend the morning fishing, get to work at around 10:30am for our team meeting where our sales manager does an epic job at amping up the team for another day of making BULK leads/sales!!! Workplace culture is like no other I've experienced before. Such high energy levels, so much support from one another and constant positivity around the office!

Pros

BBQs, free drinks, career progression, recognition, family vibe, weekends off

Cons

Not for lazy unmotivated people

Very enjoyable work atmosphere and feel valued when doing well

When I moved to Australia I initially thought I wanted to pursue a career in my degree but due to my keen interest in renewable energy and hearing good things from a friend of a friend who worked for the company I decided to give it a go with Smart Energy. Since I started I have really enjoyed the opportunities and appreciate the efforts to reward commitment and performance with opportunities to advance. The job itself is enjoyable as I like interacting with people and at the same time being able to do my part for the environment, as well as knowing it’s going to benefit the people I am talking to each day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8