Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Smart Energy Culture reviews

Clear
4.7Work–Life Balance

Great workplace where you’ll be rewarded for hard work

Great young team and positive culture, if you want to work hard and progress then the possibility is 100% there. The best thing for me is that I 100% believe in the product I’m selling. It makes calling or knocking that much easier when you know the person you’re approaching will 100% benefit from us and it is also doing a good thing for the planet.

Pros

Everything above

Cons

not many

Fun workplace and team!

Sad I needed to leave Smart. They have such a beautiful culture! Amazing that we can interact with the CEOs. You can really make serious money if you put effort into work. Couldn’t recommend enough!

Best place I've worked at

I've worked in sales for 13 years and I have never worked for such a good company. They really live by the fact that the harder you work and the better you perform you will be given progression opportunities. The management is excellent from the top down, very easily approachable and always willing to help.

Pros

Great culture, working hours are great for work life balance

Cons

Awesome place to work with awesome people and make awesome money!!

Smart energy is an awesome place to work with amazing people, It's a constant grind for people who want to knuckle down and be the best they can be. I am constantly learning new things everyday, our work place is fun and full of positive people. There is not really anything to hard about this job, just have to be willing to confirmed apps for people in your own time and try not to let yourself get down if you are having a bad day/haven't got a sale. The most enjoyable part about this job is that we have fun, make each other be the best we can be, constant grind to make money.

Pros

Awesome group of people, really good hours

Cons

not for everyone

Fun and productive work place

Very ideal work place, has great sense on community and fun with an enjoyable competitive side. Learnt many skills in sales and communication. It is a commitment like any other full-time job but its definitely worth it as there is a lot of money and fun to be had. Work hours are great. I have to to work out or do activities in the morning etc. no weekend work.

Pros

Good breaks, late starts, great money, strong sense of community and fun.

Productive, fun workplace

Unreal work-life balance, hard work and relentless but benefits of learning and compensation make it all worth it. Culture is best i've ever been part off and stoked to be in this current position.

Pros

Lunches, culture, work is like family

Cons

Calling on weekends with leads

An exciting and fast growing business to get involve with

Smart Energy are excellent at providing a good work life balance with late afternoon starts and no weekend work. The workplace culture is fun and inclusive, ongoing training gives everyone the support to keep improving at their role. The office is based in a bustling and interesting Industrial Park with plenty of options for food and a walkable distance to Byron.

Pros

Financial Incentives with every sale made

Cons

Office work isn't for everyone

Amazing

Working here has been fun and fast-paced. The work-life balance is amazing, no weekend work, good breaks, etc. The company culture is great, everyone wants you to succeed.

Pros

Buzzing work environment

Cons

Takes a couple of days to get into the swing of things

Highly Stimulating Workplace

Smart Energy Group is a highly stimulating workplace that rewards performance. The environment is energetic and a place you can wake up wanting to come to work. Smart Energy Group provides assistive training and support with colleagues that help you succeed.

Pros

Culture, Hours, Environment

Cons

Results Driven

Great place to build skills, make money and have fun

Smart Energy is my first job within a professional capacity. I couldn't be happier to be working for this company. Well payed, good hours. Supportive.

Pros

Good breaks, great start time. Awesome culture.

Cons

Nill

Great work/life balance

A typical day in the life of a salesman here at Smart Energy... Early rise for me seeing as I love making the most of my mornings off! Get into water for a surf or spend the morning fishing, get to work at around 10:30am for our team meeting where our sales manager does an epic job at amping up the team for another day of making BULK leads/sales!!! Workplace culture is like no other I've experienced before. Such high energy levels, so much support from one another and constant positivity around the office!

Pros

BBQs, free drinks, career progression, recognition, family vibe, weekends off

Cons

Not for lazy unmotivated people

Excellent learning experience

Smart Energy is a great environment to learn life skills and make great money at the same time. I have enjoyed every part of my experience working here and would highly recommend it.

Pros

Cons

Na

Good enjoyable work place and environment

Smart Energy Group is a great fast-paced workplace that rewards performance and work effort. The job nature can become repetitive but the environment is enjoyable which balances out the nature of the job.

Pros

Pay, work environment, staff, ethical product and industry

Cons

Only suited to resilient individuals

Great place to work!!

Great place to work! Good culture and easy hours. Super easy going management, it’s always a breezy place to shop up to in the morning. There are Not many jobs you can say you enjoy.

Pros

Fun place to work.

Cons

It can be a little mentally draining.

Solid place to work

It’s a pretty cruisey place to work. The working hours are reasonable and the pay is fair. The office culture is top notch and there is a nice mix of work and play.

Pros

Fun place to work

Cons

Repetitive

Very enjoyable job

As far as jobs like this go I honestly believe this is the best one available. I enjoy the environment and managers. Bunch of good people to work with

Pros

Great atmosphere

Cons

Only suited to resilient individuals

Awesome place!

Love working here. the team are amazing. high energy with lots of smiles always. everyone is relaxed and everyone enjoys themselves. would recommend working for this company as they look after their staff

Great place to work, get your hustle on!

It's great to be at a fast-growing business where they are really focused on outcomes, without all the usual corporate BS you can be subject to in other workplaces. The culture at Smart is young at heart - we have fun and we get it done. If you're adaptable you'll thrive. Be comfortable working autonomously and focusing on what matters most - getting high quality solar systems on the roofs of our customers! If you're the sort of person that needs a super structured role, with corporate attire, strict rostering, and strict org hierarchy, this isn't the workplace for you.

Perfect blend - startup excitement + professional and true market competitiveness

We're all eager to get results for this business, this industry and for the customers that are spending their hard-earned with us. Not sure exactly how they've built that culture but it's well and truly established - we're all pushing to be the best in the market, in all facets, daily. In management we're able to make key decisions, we're able to directly fix issues or better processes or make adjustments that improve results in our channel - senior management wholeheartedly back us to make those calls. On Friday afternoons you'll see staff either celebrating a successful week or keeping there heads down and making sure everything that needs to get done, gets done. This not enforced or mandated, this is just the culture - enjoy yourself if you're on top of it, keep pushing if there's more to do. Likely other members of the team will jump in to ensure the workload is shared in times of increased demand, without you needing to ask. I've been working for 20 years for companies in Australia and abroad, this is without question the most satisfying and enjoyable place I've spent my time in. Good people, in a good industry achieving outstanding results.

Awesome place to work.

Work here sometimes doesn’t feel like work because of the atmosphere and the people that surround you. The job comes with the culture of knocking and the environment of sales.

Unreal place to work

Place to be if you want to make $$$$$ Whole vibe in the office is incredible Team members are always positive and become lifelong friends 10/10 would recommend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8