Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Smart Energy Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.7Work–Life Balance
4.6Job Security & Advancement

Fun and flexible work environment

I have a great experience in working with smart energy , very encouraging and supportive team, welcome people form all cultural backgrounds, Flexible job nature, and I personally encourage everyone who wants to start career in renewable energy, should consider Smart energy...

Great workplace where you’ll be rewarded for hard work

Great young team and positive culture, if you want to work hard and progress then the possibility is 100% there. The best thing for me is that I 100% believe in the product I’m selling. It makes calling or knocking that much easier when you know the person you’re approaching will 100% benefit from us and it is also doing a good thing for the planet.

Pros

Everything above

Cons

not many

Best place I've worked at

I've worked in sales for 13 years and I have never worked for such a good company. They really live by the fact that the harder you work and the better you perform you will be given progression opportunities. The management is excellent from the top down, very easily approachable and always willing to help.

Pros

Great culture, working hours are great for work life balance

Cons

Very civil and professional company

Working with Smart energy had been the most rewarding job in my life, they are so supportive and have no problem going the extra mile to make sure employees and workers and always strive towards growth each day. Highly recommended for anyone interested in the sales field.

Pros

Great team, Meaningful work

Productive, fun workplace

Unreal work-life balance, hard work and relentless but benefits of learning and compensation make it all worth it. Culture is best i've ever been part off and stoked to be in this current position.

Pros

Lunches, culture, work is like family

Cons

Calling on weekends with leads

An exciting and fast growing business to get involve with

Smart Energy are excellent at providing a good work life balance with late afternoon starts and no weekend work. The workplace culture is fun and inclusive, ongoing training gives everyone the support to keep improving at their role. The office is based in a bustling and interesting Industrial Park with plenty of options for food and a walkable distance to Byron.

Pros

Financial Incentives with every sale made

Cons

Office work isn't for everyone

Amazing

Working here has been fun and fast-paced. The work-life balance is amazing, no weekend work, good breaks, etc. The company culture is great, everyone wants you to succeed.

Pros

Buzzing work environment

Cons

Takes a couple of days to get into the swing of things

Great work/life balance

A typical day in the life of a salesman here at Smart Energy... Early rise for me seeing as I love making the most of my mornings off! Get into water for a surf or spend the morning fishing, get to work at around 10:30am for our team meeting where our sales manager does an epic job at amping up the team for another day of making BULK leads/sales!!! Workplace culture is like no other I've experienced before. Such high energy levels, so much support from one another and constant positivity around the office!

Pros

BBQs, free drinks, career progression, recognition, family vibe, weekends off

Cons

Not for lazy unmotivated people

Excellent learning experience

Smart Energy is a great environment to learn life skills and make great money at the same time. I have enjoyed every part of my experience working here and would highly recommend it.

Pros

Cons

Na

Exciting place to work

During my time at Smart Energy in Australia I Gained extensive knowledge in the solar industry. The team at Smart made my time there fun and always wanted us to progress.

Really good team atmosphere. Good socializing after work also.

Really good team atmosphere. Learn a lot of skills about solar. You build a lot of confidence. You get good experience and learn so much. Good management. Fun socializing after work. Become a big family.

A very fun job!

The work culture makes this job a lot more interesting. Also job progression is very quick if you are good. Team is very supportive always ready to answer any question you may have.

Very enjoyable work atmosphere and feel valued when doing well

When I moved to Australia I initially thought I wanted to pursue a career in my degree but due to my keen interest in renewable energy and hearing good things from a friend of a friend who worked for the company I decided to give it a go with Smart Energy. Since I started I have really enjoyed the opportunities and appreciate the efforts to reward commitment and performance with opportunities to advance. The job itself is enjoyable as I like interacting with people and at the same time being able to do my part for the environment, as well as knowing it’s going to benefit the people I am talking to each day.

work, culture, progression,

I started on the doors in Sydney, moved offices and became a phone Lead-Gen in Byron. Hard work and organisation payed off and a fast promotion lead into sales and a team leader role, utilising from my back ground in teaching and training new starts. I had never worked in sales before but I was trained but some absolute guns! When you sell something that is actually helping people save money, plus doing your bit for the environment, while earning good money, it's a very rewarding feeling. Beats any job I have had in the past, mainly as the work life balance is perfect not to mention all my team are now my friends! As long as you are hard working you can do very well in Smart Energy.

Best place I have ever worked

I still work here, it is by far the best place I have ever worked. Great culture, opportunity to make unreal money if you are a hard worker and there is mapped out progression within the company. The culture is very young and it's not starchy like other places I've worked. People in management know their stuff but they trust the staff and let people take responsibility for their roles which is refreshing. The job can be challenging but in a good way, and you are rewarded generously for hard work.

Not Bhadd

The place has an awesome environment and good co workers, however you gotta work hard to achieve the goals as expected. still an sick job with coool management. Very diverse and a good stepping stone in a sales career:) saving the world one roof at a time xx

Fun place to work

Job is great money for a young person, and also great work culture which is very inclusive. There is a lot of demand on your performance, which of course has its positives and negatives

Great environment, great work for the right personalities

Arrived looking to build my skillset in sales, the position certainly delivered. The company is structured effectively and there's always room for feedback to management. Great company, great supportive environment, would recommend.

Been with the company over 2 years. I love the role and the very generous commissions. Management are great, couldn’t recommend the company enough. Amazing place for young hungry sales people.

Fast progression, excellent training

I started working for Smart Energy in April 2019 and finished in October, only because of being on a working holiday visa and moving on to complete my farm work. I hadn’t worked in sales before but I took part in 3 days worth of training and was coached for around 3 weeks after to see how I’d progressed. Thankfully they kept me on because they saw my effort, willingness to learn and punctuality as traits to succeed. The team is young and vibrant, a real fun culture to be involved with. I moved into a team leader role after 3 months and will be sure to try and go back and rejoin in my second year.

mediocre at best but good stepping stone into sales industry

Job was pretty straight forward and repetitive, knocking doors for 5 days week full time but the benefits of a casual and not being allowed to take any days off unless you're bed ridden for a below average pay pay can be exhausting but its a good pathway into better sales jobs. Management for the office was a bit all over the place and there were always people leaving and coming so job secure isn't the greatest but its good as fair as a door knocker job goes. Wouldn't class it a job to do for the rest of your life let alone more than a year but the people in the company are lovely and its a good product to sell!

Pros

Friendly, good travel opportunities, stepping stone for sales

Cons

dodgy job position, unstable management, low job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8