Smart Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Smart Energy Management reviews

Clear
4.7Work–Life Balance

Best place I've worked at

I've worked in sales for 13 years and I have never worked for such a good company. They really live by the fact that the harder you work and the better you perform you will be given progression opportunities. The management is excellent from the top down, very easily approachable and always willing to help.

Pros

Great culture, working hours are great for work life balance

Great place to work!!

Great place to work! Good culture and easy hours. Super easy going management, it’s always a breezy place to shop up to in the morning. There are Not many jobs you can say you enjoy.

Pros

Fun place to work.

Cons

It can be a little mentally draining.

Perfect blend - startup excitement + professional and true market competitiveness

We're all eager to get results for this business, this industry and for the customers that are spending their hard-earned with us. Not sure exactly how they've built that culture but it's well and truly established - we're all pushing to be the best in the market, in all facets, daily. In management we're able to make key decisions, we're able to directly fix issues or better processes or make adjustments that improve results in our channel - senior management wholeheartedly back us to make those calls. On Friday afternoons you'll see staff either celebrating a successful week or keeping there heads down and making sure everything that needs to get done, gets done. This not enforced or mandated, this is just the culture - enjoy yourself if you're on top of it, keep pushing if there's more to do. Likely other members of the team will jump in to ensure the workload is shared in times of increased demand, without you needing to ask. I've been working for 20 years for companies in Australia and abroad, this is without question the most satisfying and enjoyable place I've spent my time in. Good people, in a good industry achieving outstanding results.

Really good team atmosphere. Good socializing after work also.

Really good team atmosphere. Learn a lot of skills about solar. You build a lot of confidence. You get good experience and learn so much. Good management. Fun socializing after work. Become a big family.

Best place I have ever worked

I still work here, it is by far the best place I have ever worked. Great culture, opportunity to make unreal money if you are a hard worker and there is mapped out progression within the company. The culture is very young and it's not starchy like other places I've worked. People in management know their stuff but they trust the staff and let people take responsibility for their roles which is refreshing. The job can be challenging but in a good way, and you are rewarded generously for hard work.

Not Bhadd

The place has an awesome environment and good co workers, however you gotta work hard to achieve the goals as expected. still an sick job with coool management. Very diverse and a good stepping stone in a sales career:) saving the world one roof at a time xx

Best work environment with uncapped career potential

If your passionate about doing a good job this would be a perfect place for you to work, workplace culture is by far the best thing I've ever seen with everyone drinking beers and playing soccer with the bosses after they've had a good week. The management genuinely care and any criticism I had about the workplace was fixed on the same day. Was about $6 extra an hour than my last job at Coles but not a perfect five stars for that since I didn't receive dental. With the training I got I'm raking in some very nice commissions every week. I'm very interested in sales and as this job promotes from within so I'm very excited for my future here.

Great environment, great work for the right personalities

Arrived looking to build my skillset in sales, the position certainly delivered. The company is structured effectively and there's always room for feedback to management. Great company, great supportive environment, would recommend.

Been with the company over 2 years. I love the role and the very generous commissions. Management are great, couldn’t recommend the company enough. Amazing place for young hungry sales people.

mediocre at best but good stepping stone into sales industry

Job was pretty straight forward and repetitive, knocking doors for 5 days week full time but the benefits of a casual and not being allowed to take any days off unless you're bed ridden for a below average pay pay can be exhausting but its a good pathway into better sales jobs. Management for the office was a bit all over the place and there were always people leaving and coming so job secure isn't the greatest but its good as fair as a door knocker job goes. Wouldn't class it a job to do for the rest of your life let alone more than a year but the people in the company are lovely and its a good product to sell!

Pros

Friendly, good travel opportunities, stepping stone for sales

Cons

dodgy job position, unstable management, low job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8

• Smart Energy
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?