Snack Brands Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Snack Brands Australia Employee Review

Fast growing business making it's mark in the manufacturing industry

7 February 2015
My typical day can vary greatly from one day to the next. The nature of my job means that tasks will often arise throughout the day which require urgent action. I must fit these tasks in whilst not neglecting my regular upkeep of reports and other daily or weekly tasks. I am constantly interrupted by other team members or external guests but am gracious and positive, even if I am extremely busy.
I am regularly learning new skills and ways of increasing efficiency in my role. The most enjoyable part of my job is the variety and my interaction with my colleagues. The hardest part is that the incredible growth of the business in the last 12 months has resulted in increased pressure on every person on site, so at times morale can be low. I try to find ways to contribute towards the lifting of spirits of my team mates even when stress levels are high.

Management at my site work extremely hard and are learning along with the rest of us through this period of change. They may not always get things right but their passion for what they do is to be commended, and their hearts are for the people of our business.
Pros
Great hours, very flexible, young company which is growing
Cons
Morale of team is low at times which can be difficult to deal with