Somerville House
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Somerville House Employee Reviews

great workplace
I loved working at somerville and found all staff to be lovely and very helpful. working as a netball coach was very flexible and it was very rewarding.
Excellent work/life balance
I've had an Excellent time. Excellent work/life balance at Somerville House in Housekeeping Department, Great environment, most people good to work with.
Nice place to work in.
This Cafe is located in a hectic area of South Brisbane.
It has a fast pace environment with regular customers, a wide variety of food, and a great coffee.
Open and family oriented with my team and enjoyed working with students
I love and always enjoy contact work with people. It brings a different day altogether working with staff teachers and students.
Some politics within groups, but had a great department of staff, One of the Principal that joined the school made it feel like a business rather than a family oriented work environment but lovely lady, very high expectation of work and school presentation.

The school motto is "Honors before Honors" and it began to feel the other way round with new business minded staff.
Pros
always different and refreshing, working with staff and students, communicating with different people on a daily basis, enjoy staff and bringing joy and fun and smile to their day
Cons
too business and corporate environment, over Professional
Fun work place with great job security
I really enjoy working at Somerville House as the house suit my university schedule and it is a live in position. I have struggled living where I work as it can be quite overwhelming sometimes. I am looking to move out this year and find a part time job to support myself while I continue studying.
Pros
Accomodation supplied
Cons
Living where I work.
Educational and Enjoyable Experience
Working at Woolworths presented me with essential skills that I have used throughout my life; following a strict and systematic approach to making sure food is taken care of properly, time-management skills, team work, high pressured situations, being versatile and open to learning in all areas of the store and working together and individually to give the best customer service.
Pros
Great People, Great System
Cons
High pressured
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Somerville House. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7