Sonic HealthPlus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Sonic HealthPlus Employee Reviews

Australia15 reviews
Variable
Hard working staff. Fine tuned paperwork with demanding clients. Exceptioanla turnaround times. Kind hearted, hard working doctros, nruses and administrative staff
Was terrible
Was terrible place to work at they had no respect for anyone and no actual procedures to tell staff who needed to do what .................................................
Do even bother they bully their staff
I worked there for 7 month and they bullied me to the point I had anxiety attack twice. The manager and team leaders are liars, backstabbers, cruel and two faced. The only good things about that place were the friends you make & the pay as a casual it’s amazing but no amount of money is worth the treatment and trauma I endured.
Please stay clear of this company.
Pros
The casual pay ONLY
Cons
Great company to work for
Lovely place to work,fantastic colleagues and interesting work. Get to meet lots of people on a day to day basis. Management are always on hand if there are any issues
Pros
Family friendly hours!
Sonic HeathPlus is a great organisation and committed to grow their staff.
In a typical day I would help with booking and billing corporate customers for health insurance and immediate health checks provided by Sonic HealthPlus.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Far a way from the city
Medical Company
A Busy and trusted provider of occupational health and general medicine services. “ Experience of a national company, delivered with friendly, local service.
Great Company to work for
Medical screening with drug and alcohol testing. Great manager(RN) taught me the right way not the easy way and therefore made me proud of the work i was doing as I began as a total novice.
Pros
Training and good communication
Cons
can be difficult clients but overall most are compliant when doing testing.
I enjoyed working for Sonic Health
I found working for a clinic who primarily provided medicals for FIFO workers very interesting and rewarding. Sonic Health provided training and support for all its employees to further their career with in the company
Rewarding and interesting work
My role was as a FIFO healthy lifestyles coordinator as such not related to the bulk of roles in the company which are focused around health. This role was rewarding and fulfilling as it is focused around positive interactions with people who are seeking to better their health. To work around mine workers hours the role involved split shifts making it a 14 hour day with a 2 hour break in the middle.
Pros
FIFO. Social and Positive Role. Well suited to working on personal health and fitness.
Never a Boring Day
Great place to work. Never a day that is the same. Requires numerous skills for each role. Wage is great. Offers all services of corporate medical at the one business, which is a great product to sell.
Toxic, toxic,toxic
Workers are kept in check through intimidation. Staff turnover is a guideline. Strict rules & regulations for SOME only, you must fit the culture. I loved the work I was doing, unfortunately you don't ask "why" you're doing any of it!
Cons
Very toxic environment
Medical Bookings Officer, Medical Receptionist
I loved the interaction with the customers and patients, i have gained valued friendships and great experience in the customer service and medical administration area of my role.
Disinterested Management
Little to no interaction.
Interactions are only ever reactionary.

Attempts to create anything positive is quickly dismissed as unnecessary expenses.

Staff at head office seem to have a lot of fun with their frequent outings and dinners, so good for them.
Pros
Its a Job.
Cons
You're just pair of boots to fill.
Everyone was great to work with.
The hardest part of the job for me was caring to much about candidates and sympathising with them
x
a pleasant place to work but there needs to be a change in management as the job has far exceeded the capabilites of the present clinic manager who has no control over most of the team who walk all over her. To get respect you need to give it.