Sonic HealthPlus

24: Sonic HealthPlus Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Productive team depending on the clinic location

Lovely staff and management are helpful but can be overworked so being self motivated helps. Learnt alot from some very dedicated team members, but HO are very slow at following up on staff issues

Training was unsatisfactory

Ok company to work for if you are good at what you do possible career opportunities. Training is limited, for the unexperienced. Does not treat there employees as equal (as they assure you they do)

Pros

Great working hours

Cons

Limited training

Work with great people, AWFUL pay

You will be expected to go above and beyond for a company that cannot even provide a living wage for their employees, despite making BILLIONS in profits. Management will react negatively when you ask for a pay rise, despite employees throughout the business quitting due to the low pay coupled with the heavy workload.

Pros

Work with great people, opportunity to work a dual role, the company is so short staffed you won't be fired

Cons

Incredibly low pay with no room for a pay rise, high turn over of staff, due to employees resigning en masse you get to pick up more work for the same pay, stressful working environment, constantly required to do multiple jobs at one time (which leads to constant mistakes), minimal training- no one knows what they're doing half the time

Productive, friendly and fun workplace

I love working with sonichealth plus not only do you get to build friendships but the management and staff are easily approachable and friendly. The work sites are fun and easy going with all the team working in collaboration with each other to have things run smoothly,

Work is easy, pay is great but pay is never right.

Bullying managementUnprofessional and VERY unorganisedNo communication, constant changes so need to be able to go with the flow. If you like organisation this is not the job for you.If you raise any concerns you get firedWork is really easyPay is good but pay is always wrongManagement never support staff only their management they stick together.

Good pay, split shifts. Lack of communication.

Team effort is a hit or miss. Some workplace environments are good and some are toxic. Best suited for someone who is thick skinned. Be expected to wait 1-3 + weeks to get paid. Be prepared to have minimal communication.

Working with fun

It's a good place to work enjoyed working with experienced co workers. Fun and professionalism together makes working really easy. True care of customers.

Enjoyable most of the time

Being involved as a practice nurse and working well with fantastic doctors and management including admin staff. Being able to provide a huge range of health initiatives and learn constantly updated information was fantastic

Was terrible

Was terrible place to work at they had no respect for anyone and no actual procedures to tell staff who needed to do what .................................................

Variable

Hard working staff. Fine tuned paperwork with demanding clients. Exceptioanla turnaround times. Kind hearted, hard working doctros, nruses and administrative staff

Do even bother they bully their staff

I worked there for 7 month and they bullied me to the point I had anxiety attack twice. The manager and team leaders are liars, backstabbers, cruel and two faced. The only good things about that place were the friends you make & the pay as a casual it’s amazing but no amount of money is worth the treatment and trauma I endured. Please stay clear of this company.

Pros

The casual pay ONLY

Cons

Great company to work for

Lovely place to work,fantastic colleagues and interesting work. Get to meet lots of people on a day to day basis. Management are always on hand if there are any issues

Pros

Family friendly hours!

Sonic HeathPlus is a great organisation and committed to grow their staff.

In a typical day I would help with booking and billing corporate customers for health insurance and immediate health checks provided by Sonic HealthPlus.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Far a way from the city

Medical Company

A Busy and trusted provider of occupational health and general medicine services. “ Experience of a national company, delivered with friendly, local service.

Great Company to work for

Medical screening with drug and alcohol testing. Great manager(RN) taught me the right way not the easy way and therefore made me proud of the work i was doing as I began as a total novice.

Pros

Training and good communication

Cons

can be difficult clients but overall most are compliant when doing testing.

I enjoyed working for Sonic Health

I found working for a clinic who primarily provided medicals for FIFO workers very interesting and rewarding. Sonic Health provided training and support for all its employees to further their career with in the company

Rewarding and interesting work

My role was as a FIFO healthy lifestyles coordinator as such not related to the bulk of roles in the company which are focused around health. This role was rewarding and fulfilling as it is focused around positive interactions with people who are seeking to better their health. To work around mine workers hours the role involved split shifts making it a 14 hour day with a 2 hour break in the middle.

Pros

FIFO. Social and Positive Role. Well suited to working on personal health and fitness.

Never a Boring Day

Great place to work. Never a day that is the same. Requires numerous skills for each role. Wage is great. Offers all services of corporate medical at the one business, which is a great product to sell.

Toxic, toxic,toxic

Workers are kept in check through intimidation. Staff turnover is a guideline. Strict rules & regulations for SOME only, you must fit the culture. I loved the work I was doing, unfortunately you don't ask "why" you're doing any of it!

Cons

Very toxic environment

Medical Bookings Officer, Medical Receptionist

I loved the interaction with the customers and patients, i have gained valued friendships and great experience in the customer service and medical administration area of my role.

Disinterested Management

Little to no interaction. Interactions are only ever reactionary. Attempts to create anything positive is quickly dismissed as unnecessary expenses. Staff at head office seem to have a lot of fun with their frequent outings and dinners, so good for them.

Pros

Its a Job.

Cons

You're just pair of boots to fill.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sonic HealthPlus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sonic HealthPlus with

• Sonic HealthPlus
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?