Sonic HealthPlus Employee Review

View all Sonic HealthPlus reviews

Rewarding and interesting work
Healthy Lifestyles Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pilbara WA31 July 2017
My role was as a FIFO healthy lifestyles coordinator as such not related to the bulk of roles in the company which are focused around health. This role was rewarding and fulfilling as it is focused around positive interactions with people who are seeking to better their health. To work around mine workers hours the role involved split shifts making it a 14 hour day with a 2 hour break in the middle.
Pros
FIFO. Social and Positive Role. Well suited to working on personal health and fitness.

Other Sonic HealthPlus Employee Reviews

Do even bother they bully their staff
Bookings officer (Former Employee) –  Osborne Park WA26 February 2019
I worked there for 7 month and they bullied me to the point I had anxiety attack twice. The manager and team leaders are liars, backstabbers, cruel and two faced. The only good things about that place were the friends you make & the pay as a casual it’s amazing but no amount of money is worth the treatment and trauma I endured.
Please stay clear of this company.
Pros
The casual pay ONLY
Cons
Great company to work for
Occupational Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Australia26 December 2018
Lovely place to work,fantastic colleagues and interesting work. Get to meet lots of people on a day to day basis. Management are always on hand if there are any issues
Pros
Family friendly hours!