Sonic HealthPlus Employee Review

View all Sonic HealthPlus reviews

Don't apply unless you're desperate
Clinic 2nd In Charge (Former Employee) –  Ipswich QLD and Oxley QLD20 January 2017
Terrible company to work for. The manager was too busy looking after her other 2 clinics to provide me with any training. Was just thrown in the deep end and told to work it out. My colleague was on a contract and no one bothered to discuss the end date and whether her employment was continuing until they decided to shut the clinic down 8 weeks after I started and told her that she no longer had a job. Management also failed to inform one of the doctors that they were out of a job when the clinic closed as they were on holidays. I was transferred to another clinic when the one I was employed at closed (because they wanted to get rid of the senior receptionist there) and that's when all the trouble started. I was continually asking for training which turned down and then blamed for my lack of training! The back stabbing from the other clinic staff was disgusting and unless you were the managers favourite then everything you did was not good enough. When I was poached by another company I couldn't get out of Sonic HealthPlus fast enough.
Pros
It's a paying job
Cons
Poor management

Other Sonic HealthPlus Employee Reviews

Do even bother they bully their staff
Bookings officer (Former Employee) –  Osborne Park WA26 February 2019
I worked there for 7 month and they bullied me to the point I had anxiety attack twice. The manager and team leaders are liars, backstabbers, cruel and two faced. The only good things about that place were the friends you make & the pay as a casual it’s amazing but no amount of money is worth the treatment and trauma I endured.
Please stay clear of this company.
Pros
The casual pay ONLY
Cons
Great company to work for
Occupational Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Australia26 December 2018
Lovely place to work,fantastic colleagues and interesting work. Get to meet lots of people on a day to day basis. Management are always on hand if there are any issues
Pros
Family friendly hours!