South East Water Employee Reviews

South East Water is a terrific place to work
System Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Frankston VIC23 January 2017
I was contracted to work at South East Water and had an enjoyable time. My colleagues were all friendly and professional and they have an excellent work/life balance
Very Productive and alot of career opportunites
Business System Administration (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC19 May 2015
I had been at South East Water for 11 years and if it wasn't for the opportunity for a job relocation for my husband in Mackay QLD, I would no doubt still be there.
I started in the Call Centre, then into the Metering Department and the as a Business System Administration. There was always something new to learn and never a time when I was bored.
This is where I learnt Time Management, excellence in customer service, the ability to change at a moments notice, multi tasking and the opportunity to move into other positions and so much more.
All my co workers where fantastic people. Each with their own strengths and characters. Would I go back there? In a heart beat!
The most enjoyable part of my job - was my job.
Pros
Great Birthday Morning Teas, Christmas Ball
Cons
Having to leave
Productive and good worker environment.
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC3 January 2014
A variety of workers made it a pleasure to go to work. This include the many various customers from the general public top the team members.
Management became streamlined towards the end of my stay which made it a better structure (as previously there was too many lines of communication). The most difficult part of the job was new technologies which required some out of hours training and study.