South Eastern Sydney Local Health District
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

South Eastern Sydney Local Health District Employee Reviews

Typically it's about cleaning and hygiene of everyone working in the hospital. A unique experience for me to work in the health care sector which I had never done before. Well-Maintained management and a good workplace to work in. Well, the hardest part sometimes is the fire alarms and the emergency alarms from the patients. Friendly and teamwork makes the work enjoyable.
Incompetent management and terrible behaviours from top management down to staff. Issues with work culture that are ignored and need addressed. The skilled competent people leave and the incompetent ones stay for decades and get promoted. A lot of politics in the workplace.
Pros
Work life balance and salary
Cons
Terrible work culture
Love my job..The team is very supportive. Gets on well with team members.Lots of clinical education and there's encouragement in learning. Very approachable manager and looks after the employees.Theres always room for changes and very welcoming.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Great manager.
The CEO supports the growth of his staff in providing patient centred care. Which helps staff to enable themselves to attend training and gain the necessary skills to improve their chances of advancement.
Great place to work the staff and patients make it all worth while.My day would start at 0630hrs and finish at 1630hrs, it was my decision to work extra hours as I was very dedicated to my job and my responsibilities on a day to day basis. I had to oversee contractors on a daily basis and ensure the quality of work was up to current standard and legislation.
Pros
Security of your job