South Eastern Sydney Local Health District

Australia6 reviews

Clear
4.4Work–Life Balance

productive and fun workplace

Typically it's about cleaning and hygiene of everyone working in the hospital. A unique experience for me to work in the health care sector which I had never done before. Well-Maintained management and a good workplace to work in. Well, the hardest part sometimes is the fire alarms and the emergency alarms from the patients. Friendly and teamwork makes the work enjoyable.

Terrible place to work

Incompetent management and terrible behaviours from top management down to staff. Issues with work culture that are ignored and need addressed. The skilled competent people leave and the incompetent ones stay for decades and get promoted. A lot of politics in the workplace.

Pros

Work life balance and salary

Cons

Terrible work culture

Room to learn and grow

The CEO supports the growth of his staff in providing patient centred care. Which helps staff to enable themselves to attend training and gain the necessary skills to improve their chances of advancement.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at South Eastern Sydney Local Health District?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South Eastern Sydney Local Health District. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare South Eastern Sydney Local Health District with