South Western Sydney Local Health District
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
South Western Sydney Local Health District Employee Review

An enjoyable job working within a team environment

22 February 2014
Pleasing customers in rectifying all computer related issues they had. Working within a team. Learning new skills and rectifying problems on a daily basis.
Pros
Working 4 days per week on a very good salary and being able to spend more time with my family
13 September 2017
Epidemiologist (Current Employee) - Liverpool NSW
Working in SWSLHD you get to see the full spectrum of diseases and conditions that you'd see working in several countries. It affords the opportunity to learn and grow your public health skills and expertise. There's a great support for continuing professional development. Great place to work.
21 November 2016
Same location
Personal Assistant,Director, Division of Planning (Former Employee) - Liverpool NSW
I was privileged to work at Liverpool Hospital for a number of years. I started in Medical Records and worked in almost every administrative position that the health service had to offer. Medical Records through to Secretary to the Chief Executive Officer.
Pros
Interesting; varied
Cons
nothing to add
20 June 2015
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) - Liverpool, NSW
I have been a Registered Nurse with SWSLHD since 2005. Working in mental health, every day is different. There are times where the job is challenging, but training and support are readily available. There is a great sense of camaraderie among the people you work with and those in the other units. The service is committed to providing high quality health care and I am proud to have worked for them.
Pros
Salary packaging, Training
  1. An enjoyable job working within a team environment