South Western Sydney Local Health District
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
South Western Sydney Local Health District Employee Review

Great workplace to grow and develop your public health career.

13 September 2017
Working in SWSLHD you get to see the full spectrum of diseases and conditions that you'd see working in several countries. It affords the opportunity to learn and grow your public health skills and expertise. There's a great support for continuing professional development. Great place to work.
21 November 2016
Same location
Personal Assistant,Director, Division of Planning (Former Employee) - Liverpool NSW
I was privileged to work at Liverpool Hospital for a number of years. I started in Medical Records and worked in almost every administrative position that the health service had to offer. Medical Records through to Secretary to the Chief Executive Officer.
Pros
Interesting; varied
Cons
nothing to add
20 June 2015
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) - Liverpool, NSW
I have been a Registered Nurse with SWSLHD since 2005. Working in mental health, every day is different. There are times where the job is challenging, but training and support are readily available. There is a great sense of camaraderie among the people you work with and those in the other units. The service is committed to providing high quality health care and I am proud to have worked for them.
Pros
Salary packaging, Training
2 June 2015
Medical service engineer (Current Employee) - Liverpool
Dear all I learned medical & electrical engineer and I've worked as service engineer to repair Medical machine (electronic, mechanical, software and hardware) problems from more than 15 years in PHILIPS Health Care, as overseas experience. Usually the most enjoyable part of the job when I've repaired a problem successfully asap. the hardest time of the job when my car is broken down during the job time.
Cons
  1. Great workplace to grow and develop your public health career.