South Western Sydney Local Health District
View all South Western Sydney Local Health District reviews

South Western Sydney Local Health District

South Western Sydney Local Health District Employee Review

Medical Engineer

Dear all I learned medical & electrical engineer and I've worked as service engineer to repair Medical machine (electronic, mechanical, software and hardware) problems from more than 15 years in PHILIPS Health Care, as overseas experience. Usually the most enjoyable part of the job when I've repaired a problem successfully asap. the hardest time of the job when my car is broken down during the job time.

Pros

Cons

Same location

Some staff supportive, annual leave , long service leave, covid leave , career progression

hardest part of the job:covid, overwhelmed, being married to the jobburn outsome people you meet are abusivepay increases failing to rise and be negotiatedparking is not freetoo much paperwork
Same location

Great workplace to grow and develop your public health career.

Working in SWSLHD you get to see the full spectrum of diseases and conditions that you'd see working in several countries. It affords the opportunity to learn and grow your public health skills and expertise. There's a great support for continuing professional development. Great place to work.
Same location

I was privileged to work at Liverpool Hospital for a number of years. I started in Medical Records and worked in almost every administrative position that the health service had to offer. Medical Records through to Secretary to the Chief Executive Officer.

Pros

Interesting; varied

Cons

nothing to add

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South Western Sydney Local Health District. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

South Western Sydney Local Health District Reviews by Location