South Western Sydney Local Health District Employee Reviews for Project OfficerReview this company
Project Officer1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 9 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A welcoming and relaxed work culture which sometimes may feel a bit slow. However, there is still lots of work to do. The hardest part would be communication amongst one another. There needs to be a better communications channel. Emailing is not efficient. Everyone had similar passions and values. Underpin by the various organisation values of working in NSW Health. Great place to work.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at South Western Sydney Local Health DistrictProject Officer positions
See more South Western Sydney Local Health District reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at South Western Sydney Local Health District. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 9 reviews
Ratings by category
3.5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.3 out of 5 stars for Management
3.3 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about South Western Sydney Local Health District
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at South Western Sydney Local Health Distric…One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at South Western Sydney Local Health District?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at South Western Sydney Local Health District?
- How was the applicant’s attendance and sick leave?
- What are the chances of hiring an individual over 40+?
- What are the chances of hiring an individual in their early 20s?