Southern Cross Care Qld Employee Reviews

Not meeting its potential
Management (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD12 April 2019
The culture needs major improvement and this was a major influencer in my decision to leave. The organisation is very reactive in its management rather than proactive or preventative.There has been a huge turnover in staff over the last few years and a lot of good staff and knowledge lost.
Pros
Salary sacrificing, location, some great people.
Cons
Poor culture
a typical day at work
Registered nurse (permanent part time) (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 March 2018
This is actually my very first registered nurse job after my graduation from university. I was so anxious the night before my first ever shift that I could not fall asleep almost the whole night. But I am lucky enough to have a supportive managing team and nursing team.Whenever I am uncertain about anything, I receive encouragement from my colleagues for reaching out for help. Happy with my current role.
Productive and fun workplace
Cook/Kitchen Hand (Current Employee) –  Nanango QLD2 August 2016
I love working with the elderly, they are a beautiful gracious generation. It is a real pleasure to have the privilege to work amongst true gentlemen and women.
Pros
9 day fortnight
Cons
Low wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southern Cross Care Qld. Our community is ready to answer.

Southern Cross Care Qld Reviews by Location