Southern Cross Community Healthcare

Southern Cross Community Healthcare Employee Reviews in Wollongong NSW

Wollongong NSW3 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Great organization to work for

Great team/programs, excellent people to work with, both supports workers and clients.Great feeling knowing you are able to help the clients with their day to day needs/routines, its a great experience. Though it is physical work as well.

Poor communication & management

Very poor roster admin communication from SCCH from the outset - I repeatedly had to request essential information that had not been provided. Other management communication is not well coordinated. There is no job security or possibility of advancement - rosters can be cut even when supposedly agreed after negotiation. There is a current workplace agreement between SCCH and the NSW Nurses & Midwives Association, however most staff are not aware of the conditions and rights set out in this agreement. Payment is always a full fortnight in arrears - this is not standard nor should it be acceptable.

Pros

Some nice and helpful members of staff and co-workers.

Cons

Poor communication & management, no job security, payment a full fortnight in arrears

Great organisation to work for

I have thoroughly enjoyed working for this organisation, I have had the opportunity to learn a great deal from them. The management are professional and supportive. Great pay and work life balance. I have found my work with this organisation to be very rewarding and would highly recommend them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southern Cross Community Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Southern Cross Community Healthcare Reviews by Job Title

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?