Spendless Shoes

Spendless Shoes Employee Review

View all Spendless Shoes reviews

Not worth the stress and lack of support!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Albury NSW23 November 2019
Not a nice company to work for.

My team in my own store were amazing, I loved working with them! When ever upper management came in they would criticize everything and offer no support to improve. No support or guidance within store or outside.
The regional managers have obvious favourites and if you aren't in their clique they will gossip about staff they don't like.

Other Spendless Shoes Employee Reviews

Poor management, communication not there
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bendigo VIC10 March 2020
I was employed as the assistant store manager. The store manager would give casuals full days over me. I would get told nothing no communication. Rosters constantly changing. Shifts getting cut short. Very clicky group. If you didn’t fit in you didn’t exist. When I resigned via written notification I didn’t even get any acceptance to my letter.
Poor company to work for
Fun workplace with loving team members
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tuggerah NSW20 February 2020
The store I worked at had poor facilities for staff's 'off time' compared to any other retail shop I have worked. But the staff really became a family in individual branches - but other branches did not get along unfortunately.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spendless Shoes. Our community is ready to answer.