SPIRIT OF TASMANIA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

SPIRIT OF TASMANIA Employee Reviews

Would not recommend working for this company, Management are money hungry and do not care about the well being of their staff. Proper training not adequate for each individual, and the team are all horrible snarky people, a very toxic work environment.
Don’t be deceived by the pay rate. Toxic work culture. Under qualified people in high positions with absolutely no people skills. Bullying mentality, from top to bottom.
Pros
Hourly rate
Cons
bullying
Most mundane boring job that I have ever done. Management micromanage and your work is constantly checked to the point of being ridiculous. Staff have nothing to do on most days so just sit around gossiping. No flexibility with roster What so ever you need a valid written reason if you would like to swap a shift & that needs to be signed off by two managers before being accepted. The office ccompany ,management are stuck in the 1980s. Place needs a major overhaul of procedures, management & a refurb.
Pros
Hourly rate is decent
Cons
No flexibility & mundane work
Coming in to work and enjoying working with everyone there and just enjoying what I do. I love being able to socialise with customers and know that I am able to make them happy when they come through and to be able to fix up any issues that arise.
Very demanding as a cleaner, but so much fun with co-workers, we were are great team!! Very physically demanding, had to have great time management skills, be super organized, and always be fastidious in your work. I found it hard at first, everyone did, but grew to love it so much.
Pros
get fit very quickly, all those stairs!!
Cons
Not enough shifts per week