Splicer

13: Splicer Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

When you get a job you will work sincerely no matter what you face

When you get a job you will work sincerely no matter what you face My method is to do exactly the best part of any work‌ site, and if there is cable damage on construction damage sites, my style is to save the cable securely so that it does not occur later and without causing any other fiber damage.My colleagues always maintain a good working relationship with them, a good work partnership and a cooperative spirit.All fiber splicing will start only after the method of work is to make the link through very quickly

Pros

Getting a job in a good company is a matter of pride ...With that, my standard of living also rises

Cons

Sincere at work

just MH no distraction

work as a splicer is very good for me is challenging and we learn every days. we are a good time our former is vey nice he anserw to alls our question we are working as a familly.

Pros

sometime free lunch

Cons

30 mins breack

it was layed back

it was a nice job very hard at time. but the prints we had weren't always right so it mad the job even harder then what it needed to be at times. but it was a very relaxing job.

Pros

relaxing job

Cons

the codl weather

Solid hours.

You work a solid schedule for 40 hours and optional overtime whenever it's needed. most jobs you stay in place and work repetitive doing the same thing over and over, which makes the day go by fast.

Pros

Paid lunch, breaks.

Cons

low paygrade.

Good for contracting

Not a bad job when starting out in this field for the first time. Can be tough at times but getting the opportunity to travel and learn about telephone and data is a great way to learn.

Challenging most days learned a lot hoping to find something better.

Fast paced work environments. Looking for change better opportunities. Had to work 6 and 7 days became a bit overwhelming some days. Met some nice co-workers. Hardest part standing on concrete floors everyday.

face pace and working as a team player

Normal work day starts at 7 am and there are a variety of task that need to be done simultaneously. Been doing this for 9 years and there is always something to learn and always new people to meet. the hardest part would have to be the days I'm out in the heat, the best part the people I get to meet and the problems I can solve for them.

Pros

the people

Cons

the heat

great place to work for staying busy.

pick up supplies for the days jobs to be worked on.drive to job site and complete work orders. learned to deal with customers one on one. working outside in the weather. great working with friends who also worked there.

Pros

local work

Cons

working outside

ok

this company was not perfect but was worth it. not too much too say

Kelly Cable Contractor for COX Cable

Good company to work for friendly environment and crew. good management and admin personnel. enjoyed working out doors.

Pros

Got to utilize company truck for work; got milage pay when using personal truck; work out doors

Cons

no cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Splicer?

Overall average company

There was not a lot of work. Therefore, not many hours. It was a safe environment.

Productive and overall good place to work.

I believe my time with this company was cut too short, but considering that it was only a seasonal/temp place of work I also believe that I have a good knowledge of this type of work, but would definitely like to continue my on job learning.

I enjoy working here.

Fixing and splicing telephone line. I learned how to fix phone line on the pole. The management on this company are great. my co-workers are very friendly. The hardest part here is when you are on the ladder all day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Splicer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Splicer