Sportsbet.com.au
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Sportsbet.com.au Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Productive and fun place to work
Ignore that random review about it only being a place for beers. This place will look after you as long as you don't lie about how smart or reliable you are.
Unethical and morally bankrupt company
They know they have security flaws (I have seen evidence of this first hand) and they deliberately deny it and refuse to refund customers who have had money stolen. Unethical and morally bankrupt company so I would only work there if that is ok with you.
Pros
Cons
Unethical practices, Sexism and rascism exist, Low income
good people bad managment
dropped at a moments notice because of the end of spring carnival, even though i was promised full time work and relocated interstate for them. i do not trust them to give me a good reference either.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours/no respect for employees
Productive and Fun workplace
I have learned I am a caring, honest and hardworking individual who is highly motivated and I enjoy meeting new people and making friends. I work well in a team, communicating regularly with each other so we can aim to do our jobs to the best of our abilities. I also work well on my own using my initiative and successfully completing my tasks. I chat with customers helping them to solve their issues. Management are very friendly and have made the workplace feel like a big family hanging out together, There are regular bonding themes in the company and everyone comes together to make it an enjoyable experience.
Pros
Team bonding regularly and every one helps eachother out. Friendly and fun.
Cons
Shift work can be tiring.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sportsbet.com.au. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8