Sportsbet.com.au Employee Reviews

good people bad managment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC11 April 2017
dropped at a moments notice because of the end of spring carnival, even though i was promised full time work and relocated interstate for them. i do not trust them to give me a good reference either.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours/no respect for employees
Productive and Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Collins St, Melbourne22 October 2013
I have learned I am a caring, honest and hardworking individual who is highly motivated and I enjoy meeting new people and making friends. I work well in a team, communicating regularly with each other so we can aim to do our jobs to the best of our abilities. I also work well on my own using my initiative and successfully completing my tasks. I chat with customers helping them to solve their issues. Management are very friendly and have made the workplace feel like a big family hanging out together, There are regular bonding themes in the company and everyone comes together to make it an enjoyable experience.
Pros
Team bonding regularly and every one helps eachother out. Friendly and fun.
Cons
Shift work can be tiring.