Spotless Employee Reviews

Very productive and busy workplace
Chef (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Cricket Ground VIC11 June 2018
Busy with food prep during main events e.g footy. I have learned how to deal with challenging situations and how to work with different personalities and ideas.
Pros
lunches
Cons
would not work for them again
Console Operator (Former Employee) –  Moranbah QLD1 June 2018
would not work for this company again. horrible team to work with, horrible hours and inflexible on hours. bad out look towards most aspects. thank you
It s going to be lots of fun
Hospitality linen (Current Employee) –  Thornton NSW15 May 2018
My kids would love to c me achieve a job and I would more than likely like to say to myself that I can do it an be a happy mother once again and I used to work at a factory linen place for all the big hospitals and it was good I was earning good money too and then I fell present so I had to give my job away I so much wish I had any sort of job now just to get me out of the house
Very good
Tradesman Plumber (Former Employee) –  Pannawonica WA14 May 2018
Was nice was good was friendly and I like it they were very organised and the performance of work was nice made me very welcome and the stock was very
Stressful environment immediate workmate are great
Chef manager (Former Employee) –  Perth WA25 April 2018
Management is poor with no care or respect for long term employees job itself was great work mates wonderful but the management lines are terrible and no consistency of management higher up the line
Pros
Great hours and job it's self wonderful
Cons
Company leadership is horrendous
Good learning environment, a fun place to work
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  St Lucia QLD14 April 2018
Spotless has a multicultural workforce which functions in a complete harmony. The induction and on-the-job training provided is proficient. The management of the company encourages its employees which helps in delivering high quality work. My position with spotless helped me work with people from different background and culture which i find is the most rewarding experience from the work.
work
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kerang VIC5 April 2018
was a good place to work, but people there could be mean. wasnt enough work, and didnt have an appropriately balanced roster for everyone to work evenly.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not enough work
very poor management communication
Kitchen Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bendigo VIC3 April 2018
Extremely disappointed with Spotless in the new Bendigo Hospital. They struggle to employ decent staff who take care and pride in their work.Management make changes to work loads without consulting the staff concerned and ignore feedback from staff. Very unhappy with Spotless Management in Bendigo at the moment.
Health devision has great internetting
Contract cleaning manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane22 March 2018
With a 24 hour service and 140 staff, HR and rosters fill most of the day.
Customer service and budget restraints.
Love the challenge every day brings
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
staff issues
Stressful
CA/Supervisor/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rydalmere NSW17 March 2018
Work is too physical and requires a lot of energy due to short of staff. Poor thing is working hard but underpaid. Good thing is, I met and interact with nice people from different cultures. Also, I gained additional experience and knowledge in hospitality industry mainly in food preparation and presentation which is good.
Pros
free meal
Cons
overworked
Unfair work place.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Townsville QLD10 March 2018
I enjoyed my job but did not like management at the RAAF because of there incompetence, its a shame really one supervisor making the company look bad. There is a lot a favourites among the workers. The hardest part of the job would have to be walking up 4 flights of stairs carrying bed packs multiple times in a row.
Pros
Cons
heaps
Each work shift is an experience!
Events Hospitality Assistant (including Corporate) (Current Employee) –  Perth WA9 March 2018
Ive worked at Banquets, Music Concerts and Sporting Events. I enjoy going to work, each shift is a fun and positive experience. The management are very approachable and the people Ive worked with have all been friendly. Can get very busy but the time goes in quickly.
Pros
The feeling of enjoying going to work
Cons
Not enough hours
Good
Kitchen Hand (Current Employee) –  Bendigo VIC7 March 2018
It has been a good growing and learning with a new building in Bendigo and growing as a community and playing a role in the new hospital and watching it grow and helping myself grow in the processes.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Stable and secure
Fantastic Company to work for never a dull moment
HV Electrician (Former Employee) –  BHPB NICKEL WEST LEINSTER Town Yard27 February 2018
You never really ended up with the same problems twice
Either in one day
Or one day to the next.
Great bunch of Work mate's to work with
Everyone worked as a team
The Spotless Bosses were always there to either share their Knowledge or Help with the Grunt Work
A very disappointing experience
Customer Service Centre Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 February 2018
I briefly worked for this company's contact center in Rhodes Sydney. The center unlawfully dismissed me just in a couple of months. A big company like this could do such thing without any hesitation really shocked me. I think this center seriously need new management with integrity and workplace ethics.
thoughtlessly causing hurt and inconvenience others
Laundry Worker (Former Employee) –  Dudley Park SA13 February 2018
Not the best when your temporary employed by them, not a great deal of hours to get by on. Your on call so when they ring you up they expect you to drop everything right there and then, doesn't matter about the fact that you have other important things to do like trying to find work elsewhere to make up the hours that their not giving you.
Pros
Clean and regular task to make the shift go by quicker
Cons
not enough hours
New and big company with updated technology. The factory is new and massive. My colleagues are great of working as a team.
Laundry Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dandenong VIC2 February 2018
The company is great. It is updated with the recent technology and the factory is massive and new. My colleagues are good at working as a team. The people are friendly and fun inside the workplace. They give us a chance to choose if we can work every saturday or not. So it is a great opportunity for those who need more hours.
Pros
They give us the opportunity to choose if we can work on saturday or not.
Cons
Short hours
Work place with pleasant people
Cleaner (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 February 2018
I have worked in Chadstone - Fashion Capital last few months and that gave me and huge opportunity to improve my skills in cleaning stream broadly. And also I met so many people who are having plenty experiences in this stream throughout their career life.
Pros
More Knowledge
Cons
Long Hours
Average employer
Manager (Former Employee) –  rhodes29 January 2018
Overall my experience was pleasing.

Within the 3 roles I progressed through within the business I had great teams under me who excelled at tasks given.
Pros
Great teams at site levels
Cons
Lack of above site Management support
great positive team to work with
F&B supervisor (Former Employee) –  Collins Street VIC27 January 2018
A work that trains us to do everything from customers service, kitchen, cleaning, food & safety, money handling & so much more. The management is fair, provide us with facility and helps us if we are in need of something. The most enjoyable is to work with a great team that gives us the positive vibes, appreciate and respect each other.
Pros
great team player
Cons
system breakdown