Spotless
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Spotless Employee Reviews in Adelaide SA

Adelaide SA18 reviews
The spotless sight I was hired through was amazing! Great atmosphere,great people to work with. Average pay rate but overall a fantastic company to work for.
My time at spotless I saw a multiple people go due to bullying by the site manager. Told overtime would not be paid if you can't do your work on time
Bullying and harassment on a daily basis made for a very unpleasant and toxic work site.
Pros
Cons
Toxic
Overall, the pros of working for Spotless were the people. Hours were there. Learnt great customer service skills. Fast paced environment.

Cons

Lack of career opportunities - only possible to be a catering assistant, thats it.

Not good for a student studying otherwise need to take time off

Bullying from management

Changing the roster not notifying staff - this happened almost every week

Nit picking on staff- forcing staff he doesn't like to complete jobs-letting off older employee to not have to do the jobs

Intimidating staff

Threatening to cut hours

Minimal pay

Worked to the bone with no recognition - not recognised for hard work

I could go on all day
Would not recommend to anyone. The place is dirty, smells,rats running around.
Extremely hot and unbearable.

Dangerous to your health with lint behind and underneath all machines including flying around in the air.

No will not recommend.
This workplace was full of bullying,intimidation and harrasment. Management does NOT take bullying seriosuly, reguardless of wether your the victim or observer. When incidents are reported it gets swept under the carpet. I have worked for other companies and had no issues at all with co-workers. You get intimidated and harrassed everytime you come into work. I hope somehow the CEO hears about this so that the problems get resolved.
Pros
Nil
Cons
bullying, intimidation and harrasment
Possibly One of the most poorly run security team in the history in adelaide's security industry.The new management that is running the security team can only be described in one word TOXIC..If you are a security officer looking for work at the new RAH .My advice is to stay away.You are continually bullied ,harassed ,and is made to feel paranoid with everything you do.
Pros
The co-workers in security are a great group of people.
Cons
The new security management complete failures.
Upper managemet has no clue of what goes on. This workplace is full of descrimination, bullying and intimidation. Spotless takes no sort of bullying seriosuly and everything you do say that is the truth gets swept under the carpet. I have worked for other companies that I had no issues at all with co-workers. But working for a company like Spotless and the way new Manager operates it, you get bullied and harrassed everytime you come into work. I hope somehow the CEO hears about these stuff so that the problems get solved.
Pros
Good rosters
Cons
Cultural issues
I enjoying being at this job, though I am only a casual it does not help. the money is definitely a good benefit. very happy environment. it was hard at first but as I started to know what to do and how to do it I got the hang of it and felt like I was doing cleaning for quite when in reality I knew how to clean but it wasn't in their way.
Pros
happy environment
Cons
being casual
I have learned new skills like using Scrubber, Ride on Scrubber, Pollivac, Buffer.

Management is very helpful all the time.

It is a diverse culture.

the hardest part to me is I want more work as we only get the work on Events day only.

we have a Half an hour break where all the team members can communicate with each other.
Pros
some times we get free Breakfast
Cons
the work is 8 hours shift
Easy going, Easy-paced environment.

Didn't learn much, just things I've already obtained over the course of my life.

management was fine.

Co-workers were fine.

hardest part was quitting due to not enough hours being given, I wanted full-time work.
Pros
Stability
sorting linen into individual linen bags, communicating between team on the belt, sorting linen into types, fast pace work, all must work together to help one an another,hardest part of the job was sorting the soiled linen , most enjoyable part of the job was the people and helping each other out.
Spotless can be a very unstable workplace, however there are many different sites available to have the potential to work at.
I worked in events with spotless for several years and each year they were highly disorganised and bullied each other. This past year I worked at an event with a different company alongside Spotless. All of the Spotless staff were rude, they refused to help anyone who wasn't from Spotless. They believed themselves to be superior to all others on location and were intimidating towards the other companies staff. Overall just a horrible company with very small minded, unprofessional people.
Pros
event work
Cons
the spotless team themselves.
good work but very repetitive work the shift rotation nobody liked staff were very friendly bosses can have good days and bad days also
Pros
friends
Cons
rotating shifts
making sure the safety of the work place is of utmost importance to the public as required , taking pride in my work , always willing to do
my best each day.

I enjoy working with a team or on my own.

the most enjoyable part is being satisfied I did a good job each day .
Pros
earning a good wage for work well done
Cons
shift work
1. Easy going.

2. Didn't learn to much, I already knew what to do it's not rocket science.

3. Not sure on the management, it all seemed very well organized.

4. Co workers were good decent workers, can't complain.

5. Knowing I wasn't getting enough hours.

6. Most enjoyable part of the job, would be "payday".
Pros
Nice People
Cons
Not Enough Hours
Busy but rewarding work place where i have made many friends and found a lot of experience in bulk cooking, moving to various locations in the mining scene,looking to widen my experience to the next level which is off shore,i have many years experience in cooking and enjoy new challenges as well as meeting new people,i belive i have all required paperwork and cooking experience to be a suitable candidate.
Pros
free everything
Cons
no work life balance
I was trained in the Spotless system and they made me feel very comfortable in my work, and were very happy to assist me with anything I was unsure about. They look after the needs of their staff very well, and I look forward to having more opportunities with any work they may be able to offer me.
Pros
meals supplied, always consistent with tea breaks etc, supply of uniform, fair treatment for all staff
Cons
no cons to suggest