Spotless
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Spotless Employee Reviews for Chef

Chef7 reviews
Australia7 reviews
long hours, lots of cleaning and lots of prepping to do. The hardest part was truck day when we would get the fresh stock we all had to work as a team to unload it.
Pros
free meals
Cons
Wouldn’t recommend spotless to anyone I know run by idiots.
Management don’t listen and don’t want to hear what actually happens in there site.

Everything gets brushed under the carpet
Pros
There is none
Cons
Stay away if you want your sanity
Busy with food prep during main events e.g footy. I have learned how to deal with challenging situations and how to work with different personalities and ideas.
Pros
lunches
Cons
It was my first experience in the mine and i loved it. Everything work in a kitchen, it's a big production every day but when you have the right equipment, it's easy. Discover different way to work, i learnt a lot, meet great people. It was a job that i wanted so i can't find any inconvenient.
Pros
free lunches, access to the gym, living in a remote area
Cons
can't find any
ok depending on how much work they offer you if your on a causal roll i enjoyed the mixture of work would recommend get the correct breaks work life balance
I injoyed working there,as it was a full time work and a very clean kitchen with modern cooking equipment as it was a aviation base.The people I worked with where fun and great to work with,but there where those on a different page, that the team was on,And the management didn't control it more could of been done in my opinon. but I would jump at a chance to work there again.
Pros
good wages
Cons
keeping management happy
☉Maintain the quality of perishable items.
☉Handling safety food, work & hygienic.

☉Prepare food for special dietary, sandwiches, appetizers, salads, poultry, seafood, stock, sauce & soups.

☉Use food preparation equipment and clean the kitchen premises and equipment

☉Prepare mis-en place as required.

☉Clean up after preparation.

☉Maintain the wastage.

☉Function prepare for thousands in Cold Larder, including prepare sandwiches, wraps, dressing and seafood.

☉Prepare the staff meal.

☉Maintain HACCP and OHS/WHS.
Pros
Free meals