Springfree Trampoline Employee Reviews

Great Pay for Part Time-Management Could be Way Better
PT Sales & Events (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX3 September 2019
I have been working here for more then a year. We have two managers, which one of them really cares about you, while the other stays in the back of her office. She only comes out when our other manager isn’t there and she can be very awkward to talk too. Our Sales Manager works with our schedule and actually cares about our lives and helping customers. The other manager cares only when they have a visit. I have seen a ton of part time staff come and go and usually they leave because of the head manager. Expect to do a ton of cold calling but a very easy job.
Pros
Easy Job, good pay
Cons
Market Manager is rude and talks to you like your a child.
Great place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cumming, GA - remote position2 August 2019
This was my best seasonal position I ever had. The pay was great and the work environment was awesome! I learned a lot about great areas in the city because of this job!
Forward-thinking company with a great corporate culture.
Bilingual Sales Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON29 July 2019
Being in the sales department, a lot of time spent chained to the phones but I was able to learn a lot here. Lots of opportunities to interact with other departments and a very tight-knit group of folks. They really gave me a chance to shine, this was mutually beneficial and brought me to where I am today.
Laid back and fun workplace. Very chill and calm environment.
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Issaquah, WA27 July 2019
Frequent breaks during long shifts. Employees are always on their feet when working so the day goes by faster and isn't boring. When we are less busy. Jumping on the trampoline is a great way to pass the time. Management is very laid back but slacking off is not tolerated.
Was almost really good
Sales Lead / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 July 2019
I loved this job!! When I joined we were given a time slot of April to end of July with a possibility of being extended into August which was absolutely fine until we found out in the first week of June that we wouldn't have jobs by June 15th if we couldn't relocate to another location half way across the city AND accept half the amount hours we were currently getting!!! To ice the cake we found solid evidence in old internal email chains that management knew the real time slot while offering us a much longer one! Rediculous!
Pros
Chill job, very client heavy
Cons
Shady business practices, lying to employees
Great people & fantastic product
MarketCoordinator (Current Employee) –  Issaquah, WA18 June 2019
I sincerely enjoy my position at Springfree Trampoline. The management motivates and encourages you to grow. The training is excellent. You are held accountable and encouraged to be creative. We have quotas to hit but it is not management by fear.

The owner is extremely generous encouraging us to be a part of the community. We are able to help partner with local business, summer camps, support local schools, nonprofit groups like Eastside Baby Corner, Make A Wish, Girls on The Run, and other nonprofit fundraisers.

It is an amazing high quality product to represent. Ten minutes of jumping is equal to a 1/2 hour run!!! American childhood obesity is on the rise as is screen time usage. It is wonderful to encourage kids of all ages to get outside and active. It is a fun enjoyable selling experience. We work with parents who are excited to give their children an amazing gift! We stand behind the quality of the product with a 10 year warranty.

Our company budgets radio, digital and social media advertising so customers know about our product and are motivated to come to our showroom to learn more. We also attend about 40 local fairs, festivals and sporting events where parents can learn more about us.

The local team is like a family, sorry if that is corn, but they are sincerely good people. After 8 years here I plan to stay.
Pros
Fantastic product to represent.
Amazing and full of new experiences
Event Staff/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Alberta24 March 2019
great company to work for with a great amount of opportunity and networking opportunities. All staff is trained and get along great. Incredible growth opportunity. A lot of heavy lifting and manual work to be done, specially during onsite event. Opportunity to travel and monthly team build up seminars.
Just a part time job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX24 February 2019
This is a perfect job if you’re just a college kid looking for some extra cash but don’t expect to get many hours. It can be a really great place to work and I’m all about the concept behind spring free. A typical day of work is just sitting in the sales office and making outreach calls, it can get very repetitive and boring but it is work. It was a nice place to work at but I got bothered by the obvious tension between full time and part time staff and it was noticeable how biased the schedules came out which was why I decided to leave. If you make one mistake, the store manager will treat you very different from before in a negative way and it very much affected my work performance.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Not enough hours, conflict of interest, biased management
good job to have for a student
Sales and Event Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 December 2018
a decent job for a student, nice co-workers, and nice manager. get to attend different home shows and other local events, also get to browse around other people's booth too during work.
Springfree
spring free (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX14 October 2018
i worked at springfree for a long time had more knowledge then even the higher ups but with my time i had been though 3 to 4 different bosses it was very stressful with that because very new person came with new rules and they would just work there for 4 months and leave either they didnt like the job or found something even better. the boss treats you like dirt because sales always come first. nothing else matters but that. there are favorites at this job so be careful cause if you do one little thing wrong you will lose hours
Work/Life Imbalance
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX6 September 2018
Don’t expect to have much of a balanced work week much less opportunities to properly use time off at your discretion. Great product and the overall company vision is positive, but the management turnover is so frequent it is hard to maintain a stable work environment. Training consists of watching videos and being thrown into your job learning hands on and expecting to figure it out. No consistent development and opportunities to move up are limited to positions that change names and job descriptions frequently as well as pay. Managers are hired from outside the company and frequently quit or get let go. Those that stay get accustomed to being able to do as they please since higher management is not around. As normal in retail you are expected to work all holidays, but there is not day off except for Christmas and thanksgiving since this is their craziest time of the year. Expectations are to work 12 hour shifts for the installers during holidays while they are constantly talked down to by the manager, shifts are not consistent outside of the busy season. Manager in each market has too much leeway and not much oversight on them beyond that from higher management which has very little mind to the markets except during the busiest holiday months. Sales come first, then customers and employees last. Luckily the product does speak for itself if you can afford it.
Pros
Face to face friendliness among staff and managers.
Cons
Training and development.
Fun workplace and friendly team
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey13 August 2018
My two bosses were very friendly and made the work environment a fun, easygoing and productive environment. The encouragement made the long days easier and made myself and other workers willing to work and do a good job.
Pros
free lunch
Great Company
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Issaquah, WA24 June 2018
Loved working for Springfree, great energy and culture. Always looking out for employees and continue educating to help them with future opportunity and advancement
Great Company and CEO
Installer (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON17 May 2018
The company had a great culture.I was only there temporarily as a gap filler between gigs. Very happy with the way I was treated and the pay for the work I did.
Great
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 March 2018
Management was amazing. They did everything to help you train and learn something new every day. I was a supervisor for them and I loved working with the team I had under me
Great Place to Work, Friendly Environment
Sales (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CO11 July 2017
SF was a non stressful environment and I'd say relatively fun and uplifting place to work. I learned a lot from management and staff members. I was able to complete a management sales course they provide for all their staff and it was great to brush up on these skills.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
No benefits unless management
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC2 June 2017
Awesome staff and management! Training was a weekend long where we learned about the company and the product. Days focus on chatting with customers about the product and looking to find the right product for them
innovative and fast-growing
Junior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON18 May 2017
An innovative and fast-growing company in the sporting equipment industry that encourages learning and celebrates entrepreneurship, provided great opportunity to learn and grow
Fun Work Environment, Shoddy Management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cinco Ranch, TX21 April 2017
A typical day at work consists of making sales calls, jumping on trampolines, and generating prospects through educating customers in-store about the line of products. Management in the Cinco Ranch is questionable in that they down-play their employees and have even more questionable ways of paying their employees. For example, overtime is spoken of upon employment, then never seen even after working well over the limit. Nearly all questions in regards to pay and scheduling are swept under the rug.
Pros
Jumping on Trampolines, Fun Interactions, Making families happy.
Cons
Lack of benefits, and overtime although overtime is promised
Amazing Job
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Katy, TX6 March 2017
Lovely job. Lovely people. Awesome manager. Looooooooooove the environment. Event jobs are awesome.The trampoline is amazing recommend it any family with or without children.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Springfree Trampoline. Our community is ready to answer.