Squiz
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Squiz Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Very friendly and collaborative workplace.
Fridays beer and wine. you can chill with other coworkers.

Monday to Friday 9 to 5 goal 37.5 hrs a week.

Support clients, Ticket, problem-solving as a sysadmin

Timesheet, Help others to gain access to some of the systems.
There are so much to learn, depending on what you are interested in! Managers are very supportive and colleagues are collaborative. There are beer fridays and Hacker Days!
I am fairly new addition to the Squiz family but from the moment I sent in my application to the day I started I was welcomed with open arms. Every team member/department I spoke to in my first few weeks were extremely accommodating in making time to help get me up to speed quickly.

I enjoy coming to work because I am surrounded by great people who are passionate about what they do and are experts in their fields. We are growing at a rapid pace and all have a big job to do but everyone just gets in and gets it done. No egos!
Pros
Flexible hours, Breakfast and healthy snacks provided, drinks on Friday, mac laptops and iphones included and table tennis!
Cons
Had to take a step back in salary, Still refining their bonus and comms structure
Squiz is a growing international company with a small company feel. I love Squiz, and the only reason I am looking for new work is that I am moving from Australia to a place where Squiz does not have an office.
Pros
Great culture, fun environment
Cons
can be high pressure at times.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Squiz?