St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
St John of God Health Care Employee Review

Bad experience

23 June 2020
The culture of bullying, nepotism and unprofessional management is rife within the facility I was employed at, I was employed for 17 years, the last 5 years were an absolute nightmare, they do not adhere to their mission statement, it's not what you know, but who you know at SJOGH.
7 September 2020
Registered Nurse (Casual) (Current Employee) - Berwick VIC
I like working here Gives me the opportunity as well as the flexibility to balance my personal n professional space. There is a welcoming culture that is very helpful initially to settle in.
Pros
the endoscopy department is a great place to start with the specialisation
Cons
Endoscopy here is to simple n less challenging, may need some interventional novelty
10 July 2019
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) - Murdoch WA
Missing breaks to get everything done is not unusual. Night duty is terrible with 10 patients each plus Coordinator duties if you are senior. I literally never get a break at night. Going off late is also not unusual. Some senior colleagues need sensitivity classes as they really are so critical even in extenuating circumstances.
Pros
Colleagues who continually amaze me with their level of skill
Cons
More and more paperwork and administrative duties on top of heavy patient loads every single shift
27 December 2016
Registered Nurse, Casual (Current Employee) - Mt Lawley WA
good co-workers good mentor and team work flexible shifts good communication challenging work environment work load teach us time management and organization
Pros
cafeteria, good shifts
Cons
cancellation of shift