St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
St John of God Health Care Employee Review

Casual Administration

12 July 2019
I was an on-call Administrative Officer who worked in any area that the hospital needed me for that day. Sometimes it would be on the reception desk and the outpatients department.
Pros
Casual work
Cons
None really
14 September 2016
Same role
Administrative Officer (Current Employee) - 12 Salvado Road, Subiaco
This hospital has such a feel good vibe about it and the caregivers make it happen. Changes in job structures means my current 30 hours per week are going to be cut to 22.5. I am very lucky to work in a great environment with great caregivers. The hardest would be to leave.
13 October 2020
Assistant in Nursing in Acute Care (Former Employee) - SJOG Hawkesbury ML Ward
The new NUM of this ward favoured long term staff over newer staff & gave away all the shifts to his friends. The NUM who hired me initially was amazing & very fair in shift allocations! Unfortunately she moved on & the replacement NUM was actually seen first hand playing favourites & then lied when no shifts were left for other staff that were hired specifically for ML Ward!The other team members were nice & if it wasnt for lack of shifts?I would have stayed! To go from 2-3 shifts per week, to none for 5+ weeks! Was unfair ...Its sad as I initially worked there as Agency Staff & converted to SJOG staff & have worked there on & off for a few years!But with this new num? He favoured his mates first & shifts ceased.He even hired more staff , however couldn't even give all the team shifts??!DONT WORK HERE
Pros
Some Staff are fair & nice
Cons
The new male NUM of ML ward is rude & favours his mates
7 September 2020
Registered Nurse (Casual) (Current Employee) - Berwick VIC
I like working here Gives me the opportunity as well as the flexibility to balance my personal n professional space. There is a welcoming culture that is very helpful initially to settle in.
Pros
the endoscopy department is a great place to start with the specialisation
Cons
Endoscopy here is to simple n less challenging, may need some interventional novelty