St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
St John of God Health Care Employee Review

constant changing for the better.

14 January 2020
Busy day, meeting people all the time.
On line learing and education.

CEO is very friendly and knows everyone on a first name basis.

All cultures are emlpoyed.

Enjoy meeting new people daily, staff are very freindly there are a lot of long time members of staff, you can grow within the hospital and become a high achiever.
Pros
Discounted lunch in the canteen, green rider, you get paid to catch public transport, Salary sacrifice
Cons
paid parking
25 January 2020
Same role
PCA (Former Employee) - Victoria
I have been working there for over 8 and half years. I enjoyed every minute of it. Unfortunately, St John of God closed down my department so I got retrenched.
Pros
good paid, good environment, car provided, salary packaging
Cons
closing down recently.
1 June 2013
Same role
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee) - Bunbury, WA
i have worked at st john of god for 6 years love my job and love the poeple . there is no gossip in the work place every one is so kind and caring , i will be one of the best cleans you will have , can work very will by my self and with other love cleaning the satisfaction and challenge is very rewarding .i am single and need a change in my life .
Pros
seeing co workers
Cons
not good money )
28 April 2020
Same location
Registered Nurse/ Coordinator (Former Employee) - Murdoch WA
Good place to work in, very flexible with shifts and family orientated.
Good teaching hospital. Shifts varied on a day to day basis.

I worked in the peri operative area, it was always busy, got to know the staff, but not much of the management, although they took care of the staff. Good culture working together with diverse cultures.

The hardest part was there is not enough staff due to the amount of cases on a daily basis.

Most enjoyable part was forming friendships where everyone is treated equally as part of a team, there was no segregation between the medical teams, all worked together for one goal, that was patient recovery and wellness.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at St John of God Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.